well, fuck.

well, hi. i'm tess, stuck in pure hell right now. there's this guy, susie seems to know him. i trust susie so i'm just going to go along with it. do i know where the fuck i am? absolutely not.
"frank?!" susie has tears streaming down her face as she has the hugest pained smile.
"hi susie." he smiles and kneels down to hug her. he is on one knee and is hugging her. he's way taller than her though so his chin rests on her head as he holds his hand on her head.
"oh gosh. how? how am i talking to you right now?! is- are- are you okay? where am i? where are you? where is-," and then she breaks off and looks at me. i'm sitting up my knees in front of me. i give her a smile.
"this is?" frank asks, as he smiles at me.
"oh, i'm tess." i give him a two finger salute. he just nods.
"julie!! i need to get out of here. FRANK HOW DO WE GET OUT!?"
"we," he pauses and gestures to all of us.
"don't. you guys do, i'm stuck here. i love you though. and please tell joey i love him and miss him. yeah?" he nods and kisses her forehead. she is balling. i've noticed she's been through some shit. they all have. then he gets really serious and starts talking about a curse or some shit. me and susie probably gasped five times. i feel numb, knowing that we are cursed.
"frank. you have to find a way to come with us. i-,"
"i'm sorry susie. i cant. i need you to breathe though. you guys are going to be going through hell for a while." then i look at susie and her eyes roll to the back of her head and black and blood tears stream down her face. then next thing i know, i do the same. i open my eyes for what feels like a minute after i blacked out. amanda has me in her arms. danny has susie.
"babe?! HOLY FUCK! YOURE OKAY!" she hugs me and cups her hands on my face. she leans down and kisses me. i smile at her.
"i'm okay, honey." she nods while tears with all different emotions fill her eyes.
"hey? look at me, i'm here. i'm okay."
"yeah? but who the fuck knows when that'll happen to you and susie again." she holds me tighter. i'm laying on her lap and my head slightly tilted up.
"yeah, i'll let susie fill you in on that." she looks curious and then turns her head to susie who has just opened her eyes. she shakes her head.
i put my hand on amanda's face.
"give her a second to recuperate." i lift up and kiss her. she nods. danny picks up susie and they move to the bench to talk.