i never forgot.

i still remember the first time i met julie. we went to school together and she was the most popular girl. i always wanted to be her. all the jocks swooned over her, i mean who wouldn't? she was gorgeous, popular, confident, funny, and hot. me and frank were best friends. we were both the shy ones and kept to ourselves other than when we were with each other. joey finally introduced himself after having a crush on frank since i don't know FOREVER. they were cute but they never admitted their feelings for each other. then i bumped into julie in the halls one day.
"oh shit, i'm so sorry." i scrambled to pick my books up.
"hey, kid! don't worry about it." she winks as she bends down to help with my books. she was wearing a black see through shirt that you could see her bra, and ripped shorts with fishnet leggings. and then of course her iconic jacket. she was the sexiest girl in the school but i didn't know how i felt about her until way later. we all became one big friend group and snuck out one day only to be sucked into the realm
of the entity. the entity who fucks anyone over that it pleases. after years of being in the entity's control, everyone was settling in as best they could from being in highschool to getting stuck here. i was the worst killer imaginable. amanda young was the best, she got called up a million times a day. it's like that girl never got to rest. when she first got here she seemed broken. i didn't know much about her though. after a while, frank and joey finally got together but kept it under wraps. i had the hugest crush on danny since we got here. when he took me up to that roof i had butterflies the whole time. i remember the moment julie caught us and was heartbroken because she never got the chance to tell me how she felt. then i lost her for awhile and i knew that it wasn't right to stay with danny while i thought i had feelings for julie but i didn't think i'd ever have a chance to see her again. then she came back. the memories of our night together pop into my head.
———————————————————————————
[flashbacks]
she is right in front of me now, only a couple of inches between us. "what are you doing?" i start to not be able to breathe. she doesn't answer. she just watches me, with eyes that are swirling with emotions. she leans in closer, our chests are touching. she leans to my ear and says "you are going to have to stop me tonight. because what i'm feeling is not in my control anymore." i gasp. "wait? what?" "you heard me." then she walks out the door. woah. that's all just woah. i'm going to die. tonight. she grabs my waist and pulls me in. we are making eye contact now. she looks so fucking good, i could kiss her right now. she leans to my ear again. "you can stop blushing." and she lets go of me but right before she does she swipes her hand over my face. "julie." i whisper back. "yes cutie susie?" "i want you." her face is now red, bright red. "hm." and then starts pulling me somewhere. "hey! where are you guys going?" i give him a dunno look. he just nods. we are outside of the restaurant now. she puts me against the brick wall and looks at me. "julie? are you okay?" "uh huh." and just keeps looking at me. "okay... wanna go inside?" i start to pull away, but she grabs my wrist and pulls me back. she puts her hand on my waist and i can feel her hand through the thin fabric. that's when she says, "i love you." my mouth is desert dry. she pulls me closer and kisses me. i kiss her back. i put my hands on her shoulders and pull her closer. we kiss for what feels like forever. i'm going to be honest, it never felt this passionate and loving with danny. she pulls away and looks at me. she messes with her hair and puts it behind her ear. she is blushing. "i love you, my precious julie." and she kisses me again. "haha, i love you more cutie susie." and we kiss more.
———————————————————————————
that night was the best night. i loved her so fucking much and she loved me. i believed who heartedly that she was the one. my person. my love. then she kisses amanda and practically throws it all away. i still fucking love her and i'm so fucking stupid for lying to myself. she's gone and there is absolutely nothing i can do about it. god, i've lost her. she's gone. for sleeping with danny when i know my feelings are still there.
"susie! SUSIE." danny snaps me out of it. julie is not in my arms anymore and i practically hyperventilate.
"WHERE IS SHE? I NEED HER?! DANNY WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?" i get up to his face and yell. he puts his hands on my shoulder.
"SUSIE! CHILL TF OUT! SHES IN THE HOSPITAL!"
"ME? ME?! CHILL?! YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO SAVE HER LIFE AND YOU DIDNT?! IS IT JEALOUSY DANNY, OR WHAT?"
"OF COURSE NOT, SUSIE! DO YOU REALLY FUCKING THINK ID JUST LET JULIE DIE SO I CAN BE WITH YOU?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?"
"this was a mistake."
"what?"
"i'm no better than her danny! don't you see that?! i go and sleep with you after all of this shit with me and julie and i didn't even break up with her! i'm no better than her."
"what?! so i'm just a rebound? is that what you are saying? because i love you so fucking much susie and i thought you did too!"
"danny. just stop."
"stop what? stop being truthful? because i'm not some fucking play toy susie. i'm not your rebound, so grow the hell up."
"are you fucking joking?! why didnt you save her. SHE COULD STILL BE ALIVE IF YOU WOULDVE SAVED HER!"
"I WAS MAKING SURE YOU WERE OKAY, SUSIE! YOU WERE HAVING A SEIZURE AND BLOOD WAS COMING OUT OF YOUR EYES! PLUS IM NOT IN LOVE WITH JULIE AM I?! OR MAYBE I AM AND IM JUST U S I N G YOU AS A REBOUND!" i gasp.
"i'm done. i want to see her."
"susie she's gone. the doctors are trying but there is a low fucking chance she will make it."
"fuck off danny." he grabs my wrist and pulls me in.
"i know you're hurting susie. but i cant loose you. please." i have been crying this whole time and my tears just keep coming.
"i need to check on her danny." i release from his grasp. then i feel a shooting pain in my side. i scream in pain and fall to my knees. then my eyes roll to the back of my head and i feel the blood and black tears stream down my face. i start shaking and that's when i go unconscious.
"susie?" i hear someone's voice. i open my eyes but i'm not where i was a second ago. danny is no where to be found. i'm in a white abyss it looks like. i slowly turn my head and see tess waking up beside me.
"susie?" my ears finally stop ringing and that's when i recognize the voice.
"frank?!"