Special Chapter: Minigame

A special chapter as my gift for you this christmas! Buhay muna silang lahat dito para maging makulay ang buhay. Inspire from A Quiet Place ba ito hahahaha and you can also see that I used TBAYD as the game's name, kulang lang ng 'back'.

I have a surprise for you in the middle!

-minigame: TAD-

THIRD PERSON

TAD.

Isa iyong acronym para sa minigame na Talk and you're Dead. It was a special game for the RWO players. Pinalaro ito sa kanila the day before the actual beta-testing and they had to use one of those headgears, kung saan you can be transported in a virtual reality world.

Ang common na ginagamit sa mga ganito ay MMORPGs. There are also heaps of such genres in the gaming community, eto ang pinaka-popular kasunod ng FPS games. The third one are MOBA games, where real-time arena competition happens. Ito ang bagong genre na tinry ng BBG. A slasher game in a post-apocalyptic world.

There were no complicated systems or mechanisms. Hindi din kailangan mag-invest ng time o money for upgrading. It was just a minigame kung saan ang time na mayroon ang player ay nakadepende rin sa survivability nila sa game.

The rules were simple. They have to find the key or exit in a post-apocalyptic world, where monstrous aliens are still roaming around. Weapons are scattered around each location and they're free to use anything they like. Kapag nakakakuha sila ng two or three of the same item, they can choose to upgrade it. They can also store it in their backpack with only thirty slots, and discarding the items would provide either food or a healing potion.

Currency wasn't necessary in the game dahil wala namang stores o trading system dito. Ang importante lang ay hindi mamatay sa gutom o uhaw ang character mo, o di kaya'y mawalan ng dugo. There are also healing items and food around the place. Importanteng magaling sa paghahanap ang mga players. They can also exchange items and there are no rules surrounding it.

The most important thing to remember is talking. Hindi pwedeng magsalita ang mga players sa game na ito. They can be instantly killed by the aliens that might hear or by any sensor in the game that may detect the voice. Players also have the option to kill other players, where the items will be transferred to them after.

Habang hinahanap ang exit ng game ay may ranking system na nangyayari sa laro. Points are rewarded to any player who can successfully kill a monster, but it can also be taken away if they are killed. There is also a scoreboard with players who have the highest survivability rate at ito ay nakabroadcast live sa twitter page ng laro.

In the midst of the game, a fan favorite has already appeared. It was the so-called queen of the gaming community, Marcella.

"What the fuck?" marahas at malakas na bulong ni Kairo.

Halos pumadyak-padyak na si Louise sa tahimik niyang pagtawa while Fern was shaking her head in disbelief. Halata naman ang pagka-offend sa mukha ni Kairo dahil sa sinabi ni Eura. Thankfully, there were in one of the undetected places so they could talk. Kailangan nga lang nilang hinaan ang boses.

"Bakit? Ano bang kinakagalit mo sa sinabi ko, Kai? Totoo naman. Kahit na ganito lang ako at reyna-reynahan 'yang si Marcella ay may chance akong manalo sa game na 'to. Pwede akong maging top 1! Napaka-easy lang naman kasi ng game na 'to. Dapat hindi lang tayo magsalita. Oh, 'di ba! Simple!"