Chapter Seventy-Six: Territory Wars

-chapter seventy-six-

THIRD PERSON

Alliances.

In the standard game, they're called guilds. In schools, they might be referred to as teams. Standard definition says that it's a unit or association formed for mutual benefit, and they share the same interests or qualities.

Rogue Wars Online currently has nine alliances in total: Blood Vanguard, Reaper's Oath, Immortal Silk, Death's Crows, Lone Wolves, Rogues of Revenge, Wakizashi, Guilty Raid and Moon Lagoon. Currently Marcella's Blood Vanguard is the leading alliance, with the highest amount of members that are still alive until now. They're the largest and strongest alliance in the game.

And in this city, they are given an advantage.

Territory Wars.

The game for the fifteenth city of Rogue Wars Online. It's pretty simple, actually. An alliance must make and protect its territory for forty-eight hours, using their respective alliance flags. The flags will then serve as markers for the territory the alliance now owns. Apat na flags ang ituturok sa bawat corner ng mapipiling teritoryo, at ang may pinakamalaking teritoryo pagkatapos ng nakatakdang oras ang siyang mananalo sa laro.

Sa kaso na malagay sa magkaparehas na posisyon ang magkakaibang alliance flags, or if the markers clash, a fight for the righteous owner shall commence. Mapupunta rin sa mananalo ang teritoryong akmang kukunin ng matatalo.

All territories are free for steal. The markers can be replaced with new alliance flags, indicating that the territory now belongs to them. Kaya naman kailangang mahigpit ang pagbantay ng alyansa sa kani-kanilang teritoryo, or they will be attacked and their territory will be stolen.

As such, having large numbers is an advantage. May maaasahang magguard ng territory habang mayroon ding gagalaw upang kumuha pa ng iba.

Simply put, the rules involve owning a land and guarding it from thieves.

Before the game proceeded, pumili ng nais na kulay ang bawat alyanse. This and the engraved initials of the alliance will form the flag. At ang may pinakamalaking teritoryo sa kasalukuyan ay ang Blood Vanguard, with their gold and red flags.

"Almost half of the South District are theirs already. Ang eww ng colors nila."

Finn looked at where Maki was pointing. The Blood Vanguard's flags stood proudly at the side entrance of the South District. Dalawang manlalaro ang kasalukuyang nagbabantay dito.

Nasa taas sila ng isang sirang gusali, hiding behind surviving walls. Mula dito ay tanaw ang South District, at gano'n na rin ang malawak na teritoryo ng Blood Vanguards. Maki wasn't exaggerating when he said they almost have the half of the South District.

The fifteenth city was ten square miles in size. Ito ang pinakamalaking syudad sa lahat ng napuntahan nila. It was divided into four districts, namely the Northern, Eastern, Western, and the Southern one. Ang pinakamalaki sa lahat ay ang North District, but while Southern is smaller, occupying half of it would be a threat.

"I can spot about ten of them. Pero wala akong makita na kilala ko talaga." Maki added.

Finn hummed. Kahit sa kaniya ay walang pamilyar na mga itsura. However, they could just be hiding in the shadows, waiting for an ambush.