Chapter 15: Connection

The sun already set but Cale still not coming back from his walk. Ron and the others were starting to get worried. Since last night, the kittens can't stop thinking about Cale. They know that Cale is similar to them. In the kitten's opinion, Cale is like thin glass, they're afraid that once it is broken they can't repair it anymore. Like how they depend and find warmness on Cale, the children hope that Cale can also find his warmness in them. The kittens feel more attached to Cale. After all, Cale is their guardian.

Warmness, Home, Family, the kittens never know the meaning behind these three word before their fateful encounter with Cale. Because of Cale, the kittens can know the warmness of people that cares about you. And what it feels like to have a home. That's why they don't like seeing Cale suffer. Even if that happened in the past.

A light suddenly appears, Ron and Choi Han are in defense mode while Beacrox shielding the children. They finally relax seeing who is the person behind the light.

"Cale-nim!"

"Young master!"

"Meow!"

"Cale-nya!"

"What happened? Why do all of you look restless?"

Cale stares at five of them and looks away right after making eye contact with Ron. To Cale, their expression looks like they want to say 'really? Are you kidding me right now?!' kind of face.

"And who fault did you think it is?" Beacrox glared at Cale.

Cale saw the children shake their heads. Cale just shrugs and changes the topic.

"Anyway, Ron and Beacrox this is... black dragon. He will follow us from now on until he can decide what he wants to do later."

"You, human, stop calling me black dragon."

"Then what should I call you?"

"You decide! I will give you a week to think of my name!"

"Shouldn't you stop calling me human first?"

"Once a human always a human! A weak human on top of that!"

"Ha..."

Ron and Beacrox already gave up a long time ago. They can't understand how Cale always manages to find strong yet pitiful children.

"Ah right! Pack our thing and follow me. I have a new hideout that we can use"

All of them just move like it was the most natural thing that can happen.

"Dragon. Can you teleport us?"

"No problem!"

Choi Han can't believe what he saw.

"There is a villa in Forest of Darkness?"

Cale can understand what Choi Han feels. He is someone who has leave in this Forest for who knows how long yet he didn't know that there is a grand villa in a place like this.

"Earlier I manage to find it with the dragon"

"Yes! The weak human almost has big injuries from the weird-looking monster attack! Luckily this great and mighty dragon is here!" the black dragon explains excitedly.

All of them glared at Cale. They can't believe what they just have heard. They disapproved of Cale's decision to go into the forbidden forest recklessly by himself. They know that he is capable enough to protect himself but still, going alone is too much. Cale feigned ignorance while looking elsewhere after he saw Ron smile benignly at him.

"Ehem. Let's go in now."

Years passed by quickly while Cale set his foundation all over the places, from west to east, from the underworld to become crown price right hand. From humans to all kinds of races. Cale Henituse's connection can't be taken lightly. He becomes the only person in this world besides White Star that needs to be fear of.

It is said that you will be lucky enough to encounter one dragon, but Cale Henituse is someone that has a connection with more than one dragon. It is funny actually, someone that fate to become lonely and die to have a new fate that even God can't predict. The fate that always failed to claim his death.

Eruhaben is another dragon beside the little black dragon that now goes by Raon Miru. The meaning behind the name is Joyful dragon, It is from a pure Korean word that he accidentally read from Choi Jung Soo's book back then when he was still Kim Rok Soo. It is a great and mighty name given by Cale that he sincerely hopes the kid have a joyful life.

Eruhaben follows Cale around since he is curious about the human that not only has a baby dragon by his side, he also saves the elf village and his lair. Dragon is naturally a curious creature, so he is curious what kind of life Cale live before he wanders around to collect all strong being in his side. How can this human are so weak yet so strong at the same time. What kind of life does Cale have to make his eyes look so dead and tired. And maybe by the time Eruhaben learns the story of this human, he may or may not try to kill a certain dumb human.