Chapter 11: A Seed

Choi Han doesn't know how to feels. He is glad when he found another human in this forest. He doesn't even remember how long has it been since he can talk to another person. But still, he feels wary toward them. One of them is strong and reeks of blood smell, while the person who carries a silver and red kitten looks kinda strong too. But the most interesting person in this group is the red hair person that found him hiding earlier. This person looks weak but strong at the same time. And the most unbelievable situation for Choi Han is when he finds them roaming around casually in the forest that is full of danger like they are taking a walk.

"..."

Meanwhile, at the same time, Henituse's estate is turned upside down since the young master and young lady found a present and a note that come from Cale. The fact that Cale is coming to the estate without anyone noticed makes Deruth realized that he didn't know Cale that much.

Basen is happy and relieved at the same time. The present and note that Cale left them mean that Cale is still alive and living well. Basen feels touched when he saw the fountain pen when he opens the box. Basen knows that Cale is actually a caring person.

Good job.
-Cale-

It was a simple message but it was enough for Basen.

Lily knows she has another half-sibling. His parents and brother always tell her about him. Lily knows a bit about Cale Henituse's story. After all, her father blamed himself the most after Cale left the house. Not long since Lily was born and everyone's attention is on the little Lily, Cale disappear. The fact that her brother is neglected and deemed as a cursed child by the rude estate staff is enough for Lily to understand her brother's decision to leave the house.

Lily is happy because even though their brother was not here, but still her brother knows what she likes and interest in. The proof is the present and notes that she received.

Even if I am not there, you are always my little sister.
Be happy and take care.
-Cale-

Even if they never meet at all, Lily knows that Cale is a caring older brother. Lily hopes that she can meet her brother in person one day.

"Are you going to keep quiet and staring at us?"

"...I- who are you?"

"Is that important now? Don't you want to go out from here?"

"...Of course."

"Good. Then follow me, I will show you the way out."

Forest of Darkness is a dangerous place. Naturally, that makes no one want to explore the place. For a normal person, even walk closer to that place bring an eerie feeling. That's why no one will know the layout of this forest, except for Choi Han in the future. But right now, the only person who knows how to go in and go out with the safest route is Cale.

Since Cale goes deeper into the Forest, his ancient power are in a chaotic state. Cale becomes uneasy. His plate now is unbalanced since he managed to possessed 4 ancient powers with a different affinity. Wood, Human power, Wind, Fire, and a necklace that contains a little bit of water ancient power.

'Are there another ancient power in here? Should I check first?'

Cale tempting to go deeper into the forest to find out, but since Choi Han is his priority, he chooses to ignore the matter first.

'It's not like I will die soon or something, I will be fine as long as I don't use much my power. I don't plan to use it that much anyway.'

Cale leads them back like a guide while Ron and Beacrox protecting Cale from the monsters that approaching them. On and Hong are supporting Ron and Beacrox. Choi Han that not sure what to do in the end follow them and help them fight the monsters.