8.

I BROKE MY FUCKING GLASSES BRO I CANT SEE;(
I have to wait til after Christmas to get new ones, fuck u specsavers

*Time skip to Friday*
I woke up hanging over my bed with stitch lying on me and lilo on the other side of the bed. "I fucking hate mornings" I rolled over over and stitch woke up and sat on me again and I gave him a cuddle, lilo still asleep. "Cmon fattie up you get let's get you some breakfast hmm" I got out of bed and made the dogs some scrambled egg and some sausages, I woke lilo up and got in the shower, "what fucking day is it Jesus Christ" I got out the shower and looked at my phone, "ooo it's Friday, club with Smokey today" I went to my wardrobe to get my clothes out and I got the stuff out for later. I just threw on some joggers and a shirt and got some stuff out for the dogs for the day and left to go to the shop.

I decided to walk today bc why not I was early and petrol is fucking expensive sometimes. It didn't take me long to get there, I was even there before Smokey , he gave me a spare key just I case he had an emergency or something so I opened the shop and helped with the stock in the back

Soon I heard the bell ring so I walked out ready to greet the customers. " hi welcome to-" and I got cut off by Smokey ofc, " hey akina, why are you here so early?" I took my apron off and told him that I got up early and that I didn't know what else to do. He nodded , " you excited for later?" My face lit up. " OFC I HAVENT DRANK IN AGES SINCE YK IM AN ATHLETE BUT IM REALLY EXCITED" I started going on about how excited I was and how shit faced I'm gonna get and that I wasn't going to be sorry on how drunk I'm gonna get. Well while I was on my rant to myself I didn't notice him walk up to me. I was snapped out of my trance when I felt a pair of hands on my waist. He reached his hand to my face and pushed a piece of hair behind my ear, 'your adorable yk that akina" I laughed and said I didn't and walked away.

*time skip to after practice👹*
"I'll see u later pretty boy I'll meet you there at 9" he shouted bye and yuu looked at me confused, "what's happening tonight?" I looked at him and smirked, "I'm getting fucking pissed bc I never get to when I'm in work bc yk diets and shit" he said okay and got the helmet out of the seat and got on, "wanna stay at mine or go to dads?" He said he'd stay at mine for a little then walk to dad's

We got home and yuu went off and got some food while I went to see what I could wear tonight. "Bro wtf I have nothing, perfect just fucking perfect" I started launching all my clothes out my wardrobe looking for something I will look nice in. After a good half an hour I found something from a few years ago, my birthday present from my mum to make me look like a daughter to her. It wasn't a very nice background would you say, to the present but I have to say I look fucking good in it so no complaints over here. It was a green noodle strap dress with gold flowers sewn into it.

*you can always change what you want them to wear, it was the only nice dress I could find I'm sorry*

I got dressed and walked into the living room, " OI SHRIMPY OPINIONS" he sat up off the couch with the dogs next to him, "you look nice ki, also if he does anything u don't want him to just boot him in the balls and knee him in the face" I started laughing and told him not to worry and taht he won't do anything like that
" also you're staying here bc it's way too late for you to walk back yuu, I'll text dad while I'm walking to the club" he just said alright and lay back down with the dogs

It was about 9:45 so I got my jacket and my person and gave my dogs there tea then left. It was like a 20 minutes walk but it's better to be there late than to be there early. It's so awkward just standing there. ANYWAY I need a piss

*quick time skip*
I got there around 10:10 so I wasn't that late and I could see the club and Smokey having a fag (dw I'm from the uk and I'm a fag myself😻) he seemed distracted on his phone so I decided to scare him. I went further down the street so he wouldn't noticed me put my head down. I tiptoed behind him and shouted and grabbed his shoulders.
Bro. He didn't flinch. "HOW" I shouted, "I saw you dickhead"
"Aweeee, just for that your buying the first set of drinks" I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the club.

*im just fixing spelling mistakes AND I CANT TELL THE FUCKING TIME I MEANY 9:45 AND I FUCKING PUT 10:45, istg I'm failing my GCSEs😻*