11.

*okay so life is shit and I got put in isolation today bc I started shouting at my biology teacher🤩 and I forgot that my pe exam is this year I am so fucked💀*

*ukai's POV bc we haven't been there in while🤸‍♀️*
I was starting to wake up when I heard a voice next to me say"Bro wtf it's so bright outside, fuck off sun" I laughed a little and opened my eyes to see akina with the pillow over her face. I lifted the pillow of her face and kissed her cheek then put it back over her and got up

I decided to make her some breakfast because I'm just that amazing and thoughtful. "Oh fuck idk what she likes" I kept thinking on what to make her then it came me, "pancakes😎" as I said that it was like I fucking summoned her, "so pancakes u say hmmm"I smiled at them and hummed as a sign of yes.
(Bc Im shit at time phrases idk where tf I am in the month so let's pretend akina has only a week left in the month that she has been banned for)

Akita's POV:
'Shit I've only got a week left' I thought to myself. I spaced out while I was eating and I didn't realise that kei was waving his hands in my face like a fucking idiot. "Hm sorry what did u say" he shook his head and smiled. "I was asking what you were doing today" I took a sip out of the glass, "yea I don't fucking know. Can I spend the day with youuuuu"I smiled at him "sure that's sounds good" I grinned at him and let out a small 'yes'. I ran off to steel his clothes so we can go out. "Hey ki we can go to the park you want!" He shouted a little so I could hear him, "yea sure!"

*timeskip to the park*
We decided to pick the dogs up so they can burn off their energy for the day. The dogs were playing with each other and fighting over the ball I threw to them while me and keishin were on the bench watching them. I lay my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes for a few seconds. "Hey akina" I flicked my eyes and looked at him. "Your going back to work soon aren't you?" I turned my head back to the dogs and said yea quietly. "Are you not excited?" I sighed and carried on watching the dogs, "of course I am, it's just work takes over my life and I rarely have any time to spend with anyone not even my family. We don't even live that far from each other either which makes it even worse, when I got banned I hadn't seen yuu in at least two months." I could feel kei looking at me, I felt him squeeze me and pull me closer to him.
"Hey kina" I looked over to him a let out a small 'hm'
He cupped my cheeks(FACE CHEEKS PEOPLE FACE CHEEKS) and gave me a small peck on the lips and smiled at me. "You know i can always come watch you practice and we can hangout after, would that work?" I grabbed his hand and stroked his thumb, "we could always try love"

For the next five minutes we sat in a comfortable silence just enjoying each others company until he broke it, "what are we" he said out of the blue. "What do you want us to be" I squeezed his hand, "I want to be with you doll" I turned myself to face him and lifted my hand up to his face, "you're so handsome love" I smiled and he grabbed my face and kissed me as if it's was the last kiss we would ever have. We both pulled away to catch our breath and place our foreheads on each other. "I want to be with you too and I want to make it work" I said as I kissed him again.

AFTER THAT DRAMATIC SCENE, I asked him if he wanted to meet my dad. This man stops in the middle of the street and screams 'what'. "Kei you good?" He looked at me to say 'WHAT TF DO U MEAN YOU GOOD, NO I AM NOT' I giggled at him and pulled him down to my dads house.

*TIME SKIP MY LOVES*
We got to my dads house ten minutes later with keishin panicking the whole time, even the dogs kept stopping to check if he was okay. ANYWAY I knocked at my dads door waiting for him to answer. "No darren I don't want you to clean me wind-, oh hey ki how are you" I smiled at him and I took the dogs leads off letting them run into the house. "I'm okay thanks dad, you've met yuu's coach haven't you?" My dad raised his eyebrow and looked at him and then me, "I don't believe I have but is he the one you started talking about for half an hour about how attractive he was" bro you didn't have to do me like that ;-;. I went silent and I could hear kei start burst out laughing behind me. "There was no need dude" I dramatically wiped a tear from my face, "can we come in or are u just gonna rob my dogs" he opened the door and smiled at us. Ukai shook my dads hand and thanked him for telling him that. "YUUUU GET DOWN HEREEE" I shout , "Jesus ki you have a big gob" yuu says as he walks down the stairs. He notices kei next to me. "Hey coach, is my sister still a pain in the ass." He laughs and says, "yea but I don't mind" I looked over to him and smiled.

"OKAY EVERYONE" they all cringed on how loud I was being. "Fucking hell ki we're all here there's no need to shout" my dad says. Yuu and kei start laughing. "Whatever, anyway big news I'm shagging your coach😎" I said. kei's face went pale, yuu's mouth fell open to say wtf and my dad well my dad wasn't phased as he was used to this shit. "WHAT THE FUCK KI THERE WAS NO NEED TO SAY IT LIKE THAT" I rolled my eyes and laughed, "I was joking Jesus I'm not, but we are going out bc I'm so amazing"

After that shit show kei and my dad started talking for a while leaving me bored so I played mario cart with yuu and beating his ass every time

( bc idk what to do with my life I write a random ass chapter after months of forgetting about it instead of revising and actually sleeping. Anyways Stan mega mind my dudes)