Part 26 : after 5 months

It's been 5 months. In these 5 months, you, jungkook and jimin graduated. Jk is now the CEO of his father's company(jeon industries) which is known as korea's 2nd best company as the 1st one is Kim groups. Jimin is now a professor of a university. He is known as the hottest professor of all the time. And you are still y/n aka Mrs. Kim.

Btw taehyung is not that cold anymore. He became kinda sweet to you. He didnt confessed that he kinda likes u and as u already has feelings for him so its nothing new. But he doesn't shouts at you or tortures you like then. You two are living your married life happily.

Now you are getting ready for a ceremony. Today your husband is going to be the CEO of Kim groups. You are so much happy and so also taehyung. His dream is going to be fulfil today. He is waiting for you downstairs.  After you will be ready you 2 will drive off to there.

Finally you are fully ready now. You checked yourself at the mirror for the last time and smiled at yourself. You felt proud of yourself

Y/n POV

Wow y/n you are looking so damn preety. And today jk will also come so I will be able to meet him after so many days yeeeee.

You jumped over your happiness cause you didn't met him for 2 fucking months after your graduation.

Tae shouted from downstairs

Tae:- y/n will you come today or I'll come to pick you tomorrow?
Y/n:- coming *screaming*

You quickly ran downstairs and saw him waiting for you. He was looking handsome as always. He looked at you.

You were looking so gorgeous that he couldn't took his eyes off.

You came near him and said

Y/n:- am I looking too much good?
Tae:- umm wel- yes you are looking so perfect my girl

You blushed at his statement. He said his girl woaaaaaa

You felt your heart boom boom

You 2 drove off to the place where the party is held. You 2 got out of the car and so many flashes caught your eyes. All the reporters and people were taking your and taehyung's pictures. The guards took you safely to the hall room where many CEOs and rich mans were present.

You 2 were walking together and everyone was looking at you some girls were looking at you with bleedy eyes that will bury you alive. Some girls were says bad things about you. But you ignored them cause you know that they hate you cause you are the wife of Korea's richest man.

After sometime jin came to you and hugged you

Jin:- yaaa my baby how are you ?
Y/n:- oppa I missed you so much
Jin:- is he treats you well?
Y/n:- umm wel- yes
Jin:- well that's good
Tae:- will you gonna talk to me or not?
Jin:- so you want to talk to me?
Tae:- aaa hajimaa
Jin:- btw how I'm looking?
Rm:- good
Tae:- no no he is wwh yk
Suga:- oooo

You all laughed together then suddenly tae's father came to y'all

T/d:- y/n how are you
Y/n:- annionghaseo *bowed* I'm fine dad how is mom?
T/d:- she is also fine. She will come after sometime
Tae:- why?
T/d:- well she had some works
Jin:- come its gonna start

Taehyung and his dad went to the stage and started to say blah blah blah

Time skip- at the dining table

You all are sitting in a huge table including rm, Jim, suga, jhope, tae and jk. Jimin didnt came cause he didnt get the invitation. You met jk and you two had so much fun together.

After dinner you decided to throw a party at your house

To be continued........