Backstory

"Mommy? Where are you going?"

Mindi looked up at her mother, she dreaded leaving her child for work, but she signed up for this.

"I'm sorry sweetie... Me and Daddy are gonna be gone for a while..."

She replied.

"Why? Where are you going?"

-

"To save the city."

The girl smiled brightly at her mother.

"Mommy, can I do that someday?"

He mother flashed her a sad smile.

"It's very dangerous, are you sure you want to?"

The little girl put on her bravest face, determined to be like her parents, like All Might. No, even better!

"I'll be the best hero Japan has ever seen!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mindi didn't have many friends as a child, exept for her one friend, Janike Yami. The only friend Mindi ever had because she was home schooled for most of her life.

Both her parents were Pro Heroes and they were always away for work, they usually left Mindi with her friend Janike when they were away. Mindi and Janike were tied to the hip since they were born, both of Janike's parents were also Pro Heroes, so they had one of their maids look after them while both of their parents were out fighting crime.

Mindi was a really determined girl, so she often asked Janike to spar with her, of course they didn't hurt eachother much, it would mostly be them covered in dirt from tackling eachother.

-

"I am here!"

The little girl stares at the telivision in awe. It was the Symbol Of Peace, All Might. The Number One Hero! He was her idol, though she had never met him before. He reminded her of her parents... He made people feel safe. She wanted to be a Hero... Not quite like him, she didn't want to be a symbol, she wanted to be her own kind of hero. She wanted to be a mother to the citizens . She wanted people to look at her like she was their Gaurdian Angel.

-

"Hey there princess... We have to go to the hospital, okay? Your mom got in an accident..."

Her dad spoke. He had a sad smile on his face. She was 13 years old at the time, so she understood enough so she instantly agreed, worry crawling up her spine.

________

"Mom! No! Please don't leave us! Open your eyes please!"

The 13 year old girl sobbed. Her family was her everything. How could this world be so cruel?

That was the day the world took her mother away from her.

______________

HEYOOO! This is just for practising my writing and for my oc's storyline in mha, please don't take anything seriously, and please don't hate! Mindi Akasuki and Janike Yami are original characters. Mindi's love interest is Bakugou so that's what I'm writing. Have a nice day!!