Quirk Assessment Test [Part 1]

First Test : 50m Dash.

-

Mindi's POV

Simple. We have to do a 50m sprint, quirks allowed. There was a robot positioned at the finish line, indicating our time. I stood next to Izuku, strategizing on ways to use my quirk to give me an advantage in speed. Normally I wasn't all that fast. The test was held during daylight, so that helped. My healing quirk wasn't going to be useful in this situation...

-

First up was Iida and a girl with green hair, she reminded me of a frog...

They got in position as the robot signaled them to start, Iida sprinted, his calves had engines infused with them

They got in position as the robot signaled them to start, Iida sprinted, his calves had engines infused with them. Interesting quirk. It gave him alot of speed, so he quickly surpassed frog girl in this test.

"Well, he's like a fish in water..."

Aizawa-sensei remarked. I giggled. A few more matches went by as it was now, me, Izuku and Bakugou against eachother. I had a game plan, I'll make a light platform and ride on it like a surfboard. It'll be fast, since it's gonna be traveling at the speed of light. I still had some trouble controlling it, that's why I made stairs instead of using it to hover around. It doesn't exactly do what I tell it to... I can't control the speed or when it stops at all. I'll hold onto the front of the platform so I don't fall backwards when we start-

"On your marks."

Thw robot begun. Okay. I made the platform.

"Get set."

I got on, and I'm holding on for dear life, hopefully I don't fall back.

"Go!"

Okay, and go! I activated my quirk, and before I could blink I was halfway across the entire field. Oh crap. I didn't even hear Bakugou or Izuku anymore. 'STOP!' I yelled, mentally. The platform stopped, sending me flying forward. I didn't think about holding on so I didn't fall forward. Crap. I hit the ground and rolled a couple of times, before I came to a stop. I sat up, rubbing my back. I was covered in dust as I saw Aizawa-sensei half-way across the field with his arms crossed. I gave him an embarrassed smile and waved.

I jogged back, since I didn't wanna experience that 'incident' again.

-

*Rewind about 10 seconds into the past*

-

Bakugou's POV

"Go!"

The piece of junk signaled for us to start, I smirked, knowing that I'll crush stupid Deku in this race. He's quirkless after all. Tch, damn nerd. How did he even manage to get into U.A? Before I could blast myself forward, a gush of wind blew everyone back. I lost balance and stumbled back, quickly regaining my footing. What the fuck was that? I looked forward as my eyes widened. I saw the Pink Bitch go flying off a platform of light and go rolling on the ground like a fucking tumbleweed. The teacher signaled for me and Deku to wait.

"Midoriya, Bakugou, you'll restart after she returns."

Did the robot even announce her time? That was fast as shit. What even was her shitty quirk anyway?

Mindi's POV

I eventually reached Aizawa-sensei and he sighed.

"The robot couldn't pick up your time. I'm guessing it takes about the same time as the speed of light?"

He asks, I nodded at his statement.

"That's around 166.78205 nanoseconds. It took you less than a second to travel 50m. However you did send yourself flying. You knew you couldn't control it, yet you still used it. You could've injured yourself. That was irrational."

He scolded. The whole class was listening, eyes wide at his statement. Less than a second? They all thought. I rubbed the back of my neck and let out a guilty laugh.

" I apologize, Sensei. "

-

Bakugou and Izuku restarted the 50m dash. Bakugou ran a bit before boosting himself forward with a bunch of small explosions.

4.13 seconds!

The machine announced. Izuku was far behind him. He wasn't using his quirk. Wait... Now that I think about it, I never asked about his quirk, nor did he ever talk about it.

7.02 seconds!

The machine announced. I wasn't even listening, my thoughts swirled around like a big hurricane. Was Izuku quirkless? How did he get into U.A? Is that why he scored 0 points in the entrance exam? I was deep in my thoughts before I heard yelling.

"Oi! Pink Bitch! How did you do that?! What's your shitty quirk?!"

Bakugou came stomping towards me. I sighed.

"Hah? How did you manage to go that fast, damn it?!"

He asked, grabbing the collar of my shirt.

"Woah... Cool it Sparky... If you weren't so self-absorbed I would've told you by now."

I smirked, removing his hand from my collar.

"What did you just call me?! I'll blow your ass up Pinky!"

He yelled, small spark emitting from his palms. I giggled.

"You'll have to catch me first, 'Sparky~' "

I teased, walking away. By now he was fuming, but Aizawa-sensei stopped him from beating the shit outta me. The rest of the 50m dash tests concluded.

-----------------------

Haha. Character development? Not yet but we made some improvements! :)