Quirk Assessment Test [Part 2]

Second Test : Grip strength

-

Mindi's POV

Crap. I leaned my head onto Izuku's shoulder.

"What's wrong, Mindi?"

He asked concerned about my gloomy face.

"My grip strength sucks..."

I wailed into his shoulder. He smiled at me.

"I'm sure you'll do fine. You were first place in the first test. That really was fast."

He complemented. I looked up at him and smiled.

"You're right!"

I walked over and took the machine into my hand. I couldn't use either of my quirks in this case. I gripped at it with all my might before it beeped.

15.03kg

...what?

I fell to the ground and landed on my knees. My face was blank. Izuku rushed over when he saw my form on the floor.

"Are you okay?"

I showed him the machine and he sweat dropped.

"Five hundred and forty kilograms?! What are you, a gorilla?!"

Me and Izuku looked up to see a dude with a bunch of arms. He was so much stronger than me. Izuku even had a better score than me. 56.0kg. I really need to work on my upper body strength from now on... I made a mental note.

-

Third Test : Standing Long Jump

-

Does Aizawa-sensei HATE me? Oh well. I stood at the point where we should jump from. I made a platform to boost me forward. Not that it was gonna help all that much... I leaped forward and stepped on it. It boosted me a little before I landed, I lost my balance and fell forward, landing flat on my face. Ouch. I sat up and rubbed my nose. I beat Izuku's record by a little bit. He still hasn't used his quirk yet... I'm starting to get really suspicious.

-

Fourth Test : Repeated side steps.

-

THANK YOU. Atleast one test I can do. I was pretty quick on my feet. To say the least I did pretty well. The prevy grape dude was pretty good too, I guess.

-

Fifth Test : Ball Throw.

-

We had to throw a softball, like Bakugou had demonstrated earlier. I had an idea, so lets hope it works. Uraraka was up first. She threw the ball as it slowly got smaller, until it wasn't visible anymore. She had infinity. Woah. That's so cool!

"Woah! Izuku did you see that?!"

I yelled nudging him. He gave me a quick smile.

"That's amazing! She got infinity!"

The boy with the lightning bolt exclaimed.

"I know right! It's so cool seeing everyone's quirks having different advantages in each test!"

I smiled, walking until I was infront of him. He smirked at me.

"Hey there~ What do you say, if I beat your record, you have to give me your number."

I sweatdropped. Well if my idea actually worked, I would win. Wouldn't hurt to do a little challenge? Though I wasn't used to being flirted with, I liked challenges so this might be fun.