Entrance Exam [Part 2]

Mindi's POV

"Out of my way, extra..."

I whipped around to see an ash-blonde boy with piercing red eyes scowl at me.

"What? Are you deaf? I said out of my way!"

He stomped forward and harshy pushed me out of the way. I tripped over my own feet and was quickly making my way to land face first onto the floor. I braced for the impact, but it never came... I opened my eyes to discover that I'm floating.

"Sorry that I used my quirk on you, falling flat on your face before the exam wouldn't be much of good luck if you asked me! This is actually the second person I've stopped from falling today! Oh, my name's Ochaco Uraraka."

I scrambled back to my feet, feeling a little embarrassed. She placed her hands together.

"Release."

I landed back on my feet, a bit surprised.

"M-Mindi Akasuki

"M-Mindi Akasuki. Thanks by the way... That blonde kid wasn't really the warm-welcome I was expecting..."

I let out a nervous chuckle. She giggled.

"Well we better get inside, the exam is about to start!"

She pulled me towards the entrance. I couldn't help but giggle at her excitement.

-

I was seated next to Midoriya. That angry blonde kid was on his other side. I didn't really care, but I felt his glare throughout the whole time we were there. My eyes beamed when Pro Hero 'Present Mic' walked onto the stage.

"For all you examinee listeners tuning in, welcome to my show today! Everbody say 'Hey!'"

"HEYYYY!

I yelled quickly blushing when I realised I was the only one that responded.

"Tch."

I heard the blonde boy scoff... I slowly sunk into my chair wanting to just go home and die.