Hi All Might! (Combat Training)

Mindi's POV

It was the next day. We had normal classes mixed in with the hero ones. Like English and Math. The cafeteria was huge aswell, and guess what?! The person who made the food was none other than the Pro Hero, Lunch Rush! This school is fricken awesome!

 The cafeteria was huge aswell, and guess what?! The person who made the food was none other than the Pro Hero, Lunch Rush! This school is fricken awesome!

In the afternoon we had 'Hero Basics Training'.

Those are mostly practical. And- that was also the class we were currently in.

"I AM-"

I heard a familiar voice yell- My eyes sprakled as I recognized the voice as-

"COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

All Might!? The while class was gasping and letting out excited squeaks and amazement shown in their eyes, especially in Izuku's.

"I-It's All Might!"

I yelled excitedly as I shot up from my desk with a huge grin on my face. The whole class shifted their attention to me as I realised that everyone was staring. My face became a deep red as I quickly sat back down and buried my face in my hands.

"HA HA HA. I'M GUESSING YOU ARE A FAN, YOUNG AKASUKI?"

I tensed as I heard my name. I slowly lifted my head and looked at him and mustered up my best smile, although it came out a bit crooked.

"I TEACH HERO BASICS TRAINING!"

He said enthusiasticly. He sure does yell alot doesn't he? Nothing compared to Present Mic though... He explained what Hero Basics Training was about. I stared at him in awe and recognition of his costume. That was his costume from the silver age! It looked so cool up close...!

"Today we'll do... COMBAT TRAINING!"

He said as he then pointed towards the side of the classroom.

"And to go with that are these!"

He yelled as small compartments with numbers on them retracted from the wall.

"Costumes made based on your quirk registrations!"

Oh. My. God. OUR HERO COSTUMES! I was so excited when they asked us to design them when we got the acceptance letter. I always had a slight idea of what I wanted my costume to look like as a kid. There were obviously some modifications as I got older, however it still remained the way I was dead set on after my mother passed.

"After you change. Head to Ground Beta."

-----

We all managed to finish changing, it took a while tho... However I was still in the changing room strugling to put my freaking knee guards on. I mean I should've guessed that it would be more difficult to put these on than the Pros lead out... The class walked out as a group, leaving me behind. Crap. Eyes were fixated on the girl with pink ombre hair sprinting down the halls of U.A in a pink and black spandex costume.