- Chapter 24 -

- - - - - - Aera's POV - - - - - -
Violet's mom

My heart sank to my stomache when I heard Violet was sent to the hospital after she fainted. Ever since she came back, we haven't spoken to each other. Maybe because I was too upset at myself for taking my stress out on my daughter. My baby girl has been a very good daughter to me.

Alejandro and I go to the hospital Violet was in as fast as we could. We were both busy at the time but Violet is much more important than work. "Oh my god Violet! I was so worried" I shouted, patting her head making sure her temperature was right, not too cold or too hot. A tear started to fall from her cheek "Im sorry mom" She cried. I smiled at her. Our argument wasn't her fault. She doesn't need to apologize, I should be the one to. I hugged her, tight. "Im so sor-" "Shh..It's alright" I whispered, cutting her off. I calmed her down and once she was calm, I let go of the hug and wiped her tears with my thumb still cupping her face with both my hands. "You'll always be my little girl no matter what. I don't care if your with a man or if your a grown adult you'll always be my 나의 아기 소녀" I smiled. She laughed a bit while tears were still on her cheeks. (TRANSLATION: "나의 아기 소녀" --> "My baby girl")

"Papa," she said. She never lets him out of a hug. Alejandro came closer, we just hugged each other. "I'm glad you're ok," He said, putting his right hand on Violet's left cheek. "Who's that Violet?" I whispered. "Umm...my friend," she replied. In my opinion, they seem more than just "friends" but what I learned from our argument is I'll have to respect Violet's words and wait for her to tell me everything. "Hello there young man," I said looking at him.

- - - - - -Zian's POV- - - - - -

"Hello there young man," Vi's mom said, smiling at me. "Hello," I replied. I didn't know what to say. Should I introduce myself? Should I tell them I like their daughter? "What's your name," asked Vi's dad. "Zian Romano, sir" I replied. "No need for sir. You can call me by my name or do you know what tito means in our language?" He said. "No," I replied. "It means uncle. You can call me tito instead," he said. I nodded. "Thank you, Tito," I said. "Well then you can call me either tita or imo," Vi's mom said. "Tita is Tagalog and Imo is Korean, both mean aunt." "Alright, Tito and Imo." "Your name sounds familiar," tito said. "Uhh...do you know my parents by any chance? Their names are Zira and Enzo Romano," I said. "Ohh, yeah their names are familiar," tito replied. "Papa, are they your new business partner?" Vi ask. "We are still talking about it. Not everything is settle yet. Also we all know that if we agree to it, we'll be much more busy," he replied.

"VIOLET YOU BIT-!" Val shouted when she entered Vi's room. Tito and Imo looked at her with the "watch your words" face, especially Imo. "Oops. Sorry," she said, bowing down about 90 degrees. "We'll leave you kids alone for a bit. We're going to take care of the paperwork," Imo said. "Ohmahgod Val, Eomma is going to tell imo about you almost cussing," Vi said, laughing. Kenneth joined in too. "Shut up. I was caught in the action, so what? You guys will too, sooner or later," Val replied, rolling her eyes. While Violet was still passed out, I called our friends. They would have heard about it anyways so I told them right away for them to visit her. "Are you REALLY ok?" Kenneth asks. Vi replied with a nod and a smile. "Bitch what did you do? Are you skipping meals?" Val said. "Maybe, maybe not," Vi replied. "You bitch, were you trying to diet before me?" "Diet?" I said. "We planned a diet which means we just need to lessen our food. NOT STOP FUCKING EATING," Val replied. Kenneth tapped Val as she was saying her last sentence. "VALERIE NABI REYES! No cussing in front of me," imo said. "My guts were right on checking on you guys," she sighs. Vi giggled. Which made me smile.

- - - - - -Violet's POV- - - - - -

"VALERIE NABI REYES! No cussing in front of me," Eomma said, walking into the room. "My guts were right on checking on you guys," she sighs. I giggled. Val will never learn her lesson on never cussing when your parents or friends' parents are close by. You'll be busted. Eomma went back to taking care of the paperworks and didn't check on us again. Which I'm glad about. We talked and Val helped me to the bathroom so I could change. Eomma brought me new clothes to change into.

~~Violet's fit

I asked my parents to let me hangout with my friend today

I asked my parents to let me hangout with my friend today. It was hard to let them agree but I was able to with the help of Zian. My parents, specifically Eomma, trust Zian a lot. I don't know why but I kinda like it.

We went to the park since everyone except me agreed that since I was just starting to get better the park is the safest choice to hangout. Every time I would do something at the park, Zian was always there. "You know you don't have to follow me everywhere '' I said, swinging on the swing. "I know but what if it happens again," he said, walking closer to me. And then pulling me into a hug. "My heart couldn't handle it when you collapsed in my arms. Cuore mio." "I'm sorry. I promise it won't happen again," I said, pulling from the hug.

Just when he was about to kiss me, Val called my name. I smiled while Zian looked annoyed. This wasn't the first time we were interrupted by Val.

We hung out for a bit until Zian noticed I was tired. Angelo brought his car so he took Val home. Zian drove me and Ken to my house. I think I fell asleep during the ride home since I woke up in my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: If you didn't know, we created a Spotify playlist. Just check info to find it. Thank you for reading! Happy holidays! -J