- Chapter 33 -

"Zi!" I yell trying to catch his attention. He skates towards me "Hm?"

"I forgot something at the house" I lied "Lets go togeth-"

"NO!" I yell he gave me a confused look "Its a surprise for you." I lied. Again. "Oh.. Uhm call me if you need anything I guess." I nodded and took of my ice skates. I walked to my car and got inside.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Mél!" I waved my hand while she waved back "Vi! How are you?" She asked hugging me "Im doing great how about you?" I let go of the hug and took one of her suitcases. "All good"

We drove back to my house while singing to our favorite songs. "I'll wait here" She said I turn back to her "Are you sure? You can come" I said "No its fine besides I'm a prodigy at ice skating." I smiled and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey! Your back." Val hugged me "Wheres the surprised?" Zian asked. "Lets go back home." I say.

I open the door and let everyone in first. I turn on the lights "SURPRISED!" They all jumped

"Fuck.." Zian mumbled
"The hell!" Ken shouted
"For gods sake" Val said
"AHH" Angelo screamed making all of us laugh "You scream like a pig" Val giggled. "Hey Mél"

"I knew something smelt like honey in here." Ken laughs hugging Mél "Is that a compliment?" Mél crossed her arms "Yeah you always smell like sweet honey." I saw Mél turn red.

- - - - - - MÉLS POV - - - - - -

As soon as he said that I went red. I tried covering my face because I knew my whitw freckled face would show bright red circles on my cheeks. "You look cute when you blush"

"Shut up." I mumble. He pats my head.

~~~~~~~~~~

I cook dinner for all of them. I made the famous Tarte Tatin and macaroons "Oo..New dish" Val started eating before everyone "Mm good" Val looked up.

- - - - - - VALARIES POV - - - - - -

I look up to see Angelo's hazels eyes staring at me "What" I said still having food inside my mouth "Nothing." He turned his head away from me. His dirty blonde hair fell on his face covering his beautiful eyes. I never realized how much beauty he held. Just one look you fall into heaven.

I finished snd had a few macaroons "Thanks Mél that was delish!" I smiled "No problem" I walk upstairs. And pass the guest room where Angelos wa shanging out in "Hey" I said walking into the room "Hi." He looked up from his phone. "What are you looking at?" I tried looking at his phone but before I could he snatched it away from my sight. "Jeez!" I said "Sorry." I frowned. I was about to say something before he interupted me "You look pretty." He said "Say what now?" I tried to hold in my smile "You look pretty Val" I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. I tried pulling away as he moved my lips to his soft lips.

My eyes widened. He let go of the kiss and hugged me with my face stuffing his chest.
I closed my eyes and relaxed. His scent smells so good. It was attractive.