- Chapter 32 -

We said "I love you" to each other. It was all I could think about as I was getting ready for bed. I walked into my room and saw that Zian was there already. "You do know we aren't alone, right?" I said. "Ken is here too. He'll be here for a while." "I know but either we sleep here in your room or couch. I want to cuddle with you," he said. Looking at me with puppy eyes. "Fine. We'll stay here," I said, walking towards my side of the bed. I laid down, face the other way from Zian. I dont think he like what I did. He turn me around so that I'm facing him. He then started kissing me. Each second, deepening the kiss. I was finally able to break from the kiss. "What was that for?" I asked, shyly. "You had me really worried earlier. And now you're trying to avoid me," he said. "I'm n-" he cuts me off my kissing me again. Once he finally stop kissing me he cuddle me into his arms. "I like your cuddles," I say. "I'm sorry. I was just thinking about what happened earlier and got shy about it." "Cuore mio, I love you." "I love you too Zi," I replied.

- - - - - - Morning - - - - - -

These past couple of days Zian stayed over, I've notice that he doesn't want to let me go in the morning. Like right now, I want to get up and make breakfast but this guy has a really gentle firm grip around me. "Babe, I wanna make breakfast. Also Val and Angelo will be here soon," I said, stroking his hair. "No!" He said. "Zian, please?" "Fine," he whined.

I went downstairs and started making waffle batter. I decided to make mochi waffle instead of regular ones. I decided to add ube extract to the batter. Which made it purple. Once I was done with the batter, I took out our waffle maker from the cabinet. While that was cooking I also started on bacon. I still need to cook rice but i was a but busy with the waffle and bacon.

Few minutes later Ken came down. "Hey!" I said to him. "Hi, do you need help?" He asked. "Sure, can you please cook rice?" "Gladly!" He said. I get it's breakfast and we are already having rice but this is an asian household. Rice is in probably every meal. When Ken finished, the gate doorbell rang. Ken got it since I was still occupied. While he was getting the door, Zian came down. "Whatcha makin?" He ask. "Mochi waffle and bacon." "What's the rice for?" He ask. "Your staying at an asian household. We have rice basically every meal," Val answered him. "You still have left over adobo right?" She asked me. "Yup, in the fridge," Ken answered. "Great! We are going to make adobo fried rice, once the rice is cook," Val said, looking at me. "You do know usually fried rice is made with left over rice. The rice we have is still cooking," I tell her. "It'll be fine," she said, taking out the adobo from the fridge.

I finally finish making the waffle and cooking the bacon. I needed to hide it from Val since she would probably eat them when I'm not looking. Then the rice was cook. I took it out of the rice cooker and put it in a bowl. I chopped some onions and garlic and heated up a pan. "Val!" I said. "Let's get cooking!" She get coming into the kitchen. She added the garlic then onion to the heated pain with a bit of oil. I then handed the rice that had cooled down for a bit. Followed by the adobo that was still cold. And we took turn mixing and mixing so that every buts of rice gets adobo. Then it was time to eat. I set the table with 5 plates, 5 cups, 5 spoons, 5 forks, and the food set up nicely.

"I didnt know Valerie Reyes can cook," Angelo said. "Well guess what, I can. And its Valerie Nabi Reyes," she said, making sure he heard "Nabi" when she said her name. "Yes ma'am" Angelo replied. "Vi we are going ice skating today and have a sleepover again. I already ask Tito and Imo and parents. They're cool with it," she said. "Alright. I wont even be able to protest," I said. "Can I please try driving your car?" Ken asked. "Monday," I said. "You can on Monday." "Yes! Thank you," he said, excitedly. "I wanna drive next!" Angelo said. "How about you take us to the ice skating rink?" I said. "Fuck yes!" He said. No one will bother me about driving my car. "What about me?" Zian said. Who I know has been staring at me for a while now. "You already drove it," I said. He rolled his eyes at me.

- - - - - - At the ice skating rink - - - - - -

"Hell yeah! Your car is amazing," Angelo said when we got the ice staking rink. "Thanks," I said. "You guys know how to skate right?" "Nope," the boys said. "Kinda," Val said. I thought Val a bit of skating a couple years ago, guess she still remembers them. I decided to teach them a bit. They were all pretty fast learners. I dance a bit while skating. I haven't done this in a while.

My phone then started ringing. It was Mél. "Hey," I said. "I'll be at the airport there tonight, around 10pm" she said. "Alright. I'll try to pick you up secretly. You picked a good date to fly here. We're having a sleepover at my house." "Alright! I'll see you later. Caio!" She replied.

My parents already approved of Mél staying with us for high school. I had texted them just a while ago. Now I just need and excuse so I can pick her up secretly.