Who got you what you wanted on Christmas?

Christmas Special because why not? We love Christmas! Anyways enjoy this happy and wholesome chapter while the next few are not gonna be if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~ ANYWAYS ENJOY!

It was the day of Christmas and Aries was already up and already cooking breakfast for everyone with slender man. While Cancer was sleeping in Helen's room Virgo wanted to surprise both of them with a Christmas gift of two rings. "Wow Mr.Slendy your very good at cooking!" "Why Thank you Aries! Now go wake up the others Virgo and Ben are already awake playing. Plz go wake up everyone else." "Oki!" As Aries went to wake up everyone else she went into Helen's room and almost cried. Cancer and Helen were cuddling. Aries just shipped them so hard it was very funny how Helen heard giggling and woke up fast. "Oh sorry didn't mean to wake guys up with my giggling! But anyways it is time to wake up because food is ready!" Helen yawned and nodded. Cancer woke up later because Aries can tell (he/she/they) stayed up really late like until 6:00 am. Aries sighed and shook his/her/their head. "Cancer I know your an night owl but plz stop staying up late." "I didn't mean Aires I promised!" "Ok.." Aries sighed again and nod in agreement to what cancer have just said. Pisces,Capricorn,Sagittarius and Scorpio grabbed pots and started smashing them together in Leo and Ej room. "WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL YOU GUYS?!" Leo have shouted but then they realized "OH SHIT ITS CHRISTMAS!" "Well duh it is! Dipshit!" Capricorn said. "Hey that's not nice!" Sally appeared behind them. "Oh! Sorry Sally!" Capricorn felt bad for saying dipshit in front of Sally. "It's oki!" Sally said. "we'll get up guys it's Christmas and food is ready!" They all shouted. "Ok ok we are up!" Ej said. Jane stood right behind Scorpio wanting a hug but got a scream instead. She immediately apologize. "Im so so sorry Scorpio! I didn't mean to scare you!"  "It's fine Jane just don't stand behind me." Scorpio chuckled. "I love how Jeff is single still." Jane said "we all are Jane." "O-Oh true!" "Yeah." Scorpio laughed. Jeff walked out of his room yawning and walks to the kitchen table to sit. Masky and Hoodie we're talking to their "kid" Pisces (note Masky and Hoodie love Pisces like a kid) about the Christmas gifts. But they didn't tell them what they have gotten them. Capricorn realizes that Aries is cooking with Slender man and softly smiles. Sagittarius was just watching Ben and Virgo play Mario party. They wanted to join so they asked and they said yes so now all three of them are playing Mario party. Gemini and cancer just sat at the table talking and talking. Now Gemini accidentally said "you and BP should date~" Helen heard this and blushes a really deep red. Cancer and Gemini laughed "We should but I wanna wait." Cancer added. After all the zodiac signs ate they separated from the table went into their different ways like some went into their room some went outside some even went into the living room*coughs* Sagittarius,Virgo,and Ben to finish playing Mario party. Taurus had slept in Lulu's room and then lulu walked with food to wake him(or her or them) up now Taurus don't like being around so much ppl so they just slept in. "It's time to wake up sleepy head" not realizing that Judge Angels was right next to them awake. "Judge what are you doing in here?!" "Hm? Oh I saw Taurus and I was like are they sleeping or...So yeah!" "Ok?" Taurus woke up and grabbed the food from Lulu and ate it. Libra walked downstairs and started watching Ben,Virgo,and Sagittarius play Mario Party.

That is it my fellow creepypasta fans. Until next time. See ya! OH AND THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 300 READS! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THAT! <3

P.S request are open so plz request things like a Creepypasta x zodiac sign. Idc just plz request something.