Why you became a creepypasta

I'm backkkkkkk Hola to my fellow peeps and Hello to the other peeps.

Aries- you were accused of stealing money from your bratty sibling

Taurus- no one believed you when you said that you weren't the one who bullied the shy girl.

Gemini- your parents kicked you out because they thought you were possessed by the devil

Cancer- you were bullied and you decided to get revenge on the people who bullied you.

Virgo- you killed your parents in self defense

Leo- your friends betrayed you and they try to kill you but in self defense you took their lives

Libra- you walked through the woods looking for help after being attacked by people who saw you push a kid into the road.

Scorpio- you murder a few people who hurt your loving parents.

Sagittarius- you were running with your little brother/sister in your arms looking/calling  for help and some doctor appeared out of nowhere.

Capricorn- your parents never knew Sally was real and they always thought she was your imagery friend until as you got older your parents went missing and sally appeared with her bear with Slender man.

Aquarius- you and Pieces were joking around saying that they would love to be a proxy after they murder 5-8 students but then that became a reality.

Pieces: you and Aquarius were joking around saying that they would love to be a proxy after they murder 5-8 students but then that became a reality.