Who asked you out? And did you say yes or no?

Females this time! AAAAAAAAA

Aries- Nina asked you out because Jeff started getting more rude and your the only who feels her pain so ofc you said yes!

Taurus- Judge Angels oooo bitch she will take you anywhere you want to go. And when I mean anywhere I mean ANYWHERE. So ofc you asked her out lmao and she said yes too many times

Gemini- Clockwork just cuddles you and makes sure you stay loved by her with that you guys are already dating.

Cancer- (I AM A CANCER SO FUCK IT IM GONNA EXPOSE THE CANCERS!) You stubborn mf! Listen you asked out the most HOTTEST woman ever. And that's....Nurse Ann obviously and she said yes~

Virgo- Bitch let me to you. You and Killing Kate we're gonna confess on Friday and we'll that's what you guys did! So after that y'all went out on a nice walk.

Leo- Suicide Sadie wanted to ask you but didn't bc she was afraid of rejection so she didn't ask you out with that no

Libra- Lulu was nervous bc she didn't know you liked her like that so you asked her out and she turned you down but it's ok bc you guys are still friends!

Scorpio- well well Scarecrow is just well she doesn't know what to do ok. But you asked her out and well she ran away it's not a no or yes so wait until she's ready.

Sagittarius- HEAR ME OUT! Zero? Zero. Ok so Zero is just watching a movie with you but until and you got scared and held onto her arm so she asked if you liked her and you said yes then she said 'I like you as well' so y'all stated dating

Capricorn-  Jane was sitting in the kitchen reading a book and drinking coffee. You decided to make breakfast for her so you did when you finished you gave it to her and she smiled and said 'thank you lovely' then started eating.

Aquarius- Laughing Jill is soooooo adorable! So ofc you asked her out but she said 'hold on I'm sorry...You like someone like me?' You nodded and kissed her cheek she blushed hard then ran away hiding with scarecrow. So you never got an answer QwQ.

Pisces- Alice madness ok listen she didn't quite get why she had feelings for you but she liked you bc you would always comfort her when something bad happens so when she asked you out you said yes.