Prank Wars Pt2

This will contain lemon/smut but it's only light smut because this part will contain heavy teasing.

As Cancer,Sagittarius and Leo were trying to find things to get for the pranks Puppeteer came up behind Leo and grabbed them. "HUH?!" Leo got scared and confused but then puppeteer disappeared with Leo. "Leo?" Sagittarius called out to them but then the lights went out and Sagittarius got grabbed by Ej "CANCER HEL-!" Before Sagittarius could finish Ej disappeared with them leaving cancer all by themselves. "Hello? Sagittarius?leo??" Cancer called out to them considering the lights were still out. "UGH! Kage stop playing fucking games! This is the worst prank you could pull on me!!" Then that's when the lights came back on and seeing Kage right there in front of them scared the shit out of them. "AH! Wtf Kage!" with a big smirk of his face he walked towards cancer about to grab them cancer ducked and ran for the front door. "Shit I gotta get out of this mansion!" Cancer kept running and when they saw Sagittarius and Leo being held by their boyfriends in the woods that's when they knew "oh fuck.." Kage now being behind cancer as he stares down at his little baby doll Sagittarius speaks "C-Cancer! Be-Behind you!" Kage then wraps his hand around Cancer's neck and whispers into their ear "so~...who wins this war baby doll?..~" "not you that's for damn sure." That's when Jane and Scorpio and Gemini come in to help them. "Hey Kagekao let go of Cancer." Jane said. "または何?" Kage spoke in Japanese not knowing Jane knew what he said. "Ohhhhh so you wanna play that game? Huh? Well guess what you lost this war." Cancer finally looked up and saw a bucket of water. Cancer bites Kagekao's arm and he let go of Cancer making them fall to the ground. "NOW NINA!" Jane says. Not only Nina pour water all over Kage but Scorpio and Gemini grabbed Sagittarius and Leo away from Ej and Puppeteer and then Cody and Virgo that were in the trees above them poured water all over them. "GET PRANKED! AHHAHHHA!" Cancer, Sagittarius and Leo shouted. Kagekao got super pissed off with Cancer then storms off into the mansion going to his room. Ej and Puppeteer rolled their eyes and walked back to the mansion. Jane,Sagittarius,Scorpio,Cody,Leo,and Gemini started walking to get ice cream for victory and asked if Cancer if they were gonna come and cancer denied because they felt bad for pranking Kage...So they ran back into the mansion and walked to Kagekao's room. Over hearing Kage,Puppeteer and Ej talking Cancer got curious so they knocked on the door. Ej answered the door. "Hey Cancer what's up?" "Can I speak with Kage?.." "ummm...not right now plus he wants to be alone so me and Puppeteer were about to leave" Ej was whispering to Cancer. That's odd. As soon as Ej and Puppeteer walked out and closed the door behind them and they walked downstairs Cancer started to hear noises coming from behind the door. It sounds like...Kage is...GROANING?! Cancer got pissed thinking they wouldn't hear groaning from Kage unless it was them having sex. Cancer walked away pissed off thinking that they got cheated on. When cancer got down to the kitchen they started crying.

~1 hour later~

Cancer has stopped crying a couple minutes ago but they see the signs and Cody and Jane coming back with ice cream. Jane sees Cancer sad and she runs over to them. "Omg cancer you ok?!" "No...I just got cheated on again..." "CHEATED ON?!" Leo,Sagittarius,Gemini,Cody, Virgo and Nina heard this and ran over. "Who cheated on you?! I will beat the shit out of them!" Nina said in anger. Ej and Puppeteer ease dropped on the conversation. "How did you find out Cancer?" "I heard groaning from his room..." everyone froze trying not to say that he wasn't cheating. "U-ummm cancer d-did you hear any other noises that like weren't his?.." Virgo said. "I didn't because I ran down here as fast as possible...but before I ran I did hear him say 'that's it~ very good baby doll~'...." Now Virgo either thinks he is cheating or he's..... "oh that son of a bitch!" Both Nina and Jane said both now filled with anger. Ej and Puppeteer still ease dropping started whispering to themselves "Should we tell Cancer?..." Ej asked. "No let Kage come down here then if cancer still believes he's cheating then we will jump in..." Puppeteer whispered.