Prank Wars part 1

It was a normal day and Cancer was pissed off with Kage because he wouldn't stop putting a bucket that's full of dye between their bedroom door just to prank them. "OK KAGE! That's enough!" Cancer yelled at him. "Aww what's wrong Baby doll?~ gonna cry?~" everyone stopped to look at the two fighting. "N-No! But this means war!! Because I am SICK and TIRED of you pranking me by putting hair dye in a god damn bucket!!!" "Ok Baby doll~ It's prank war time~" Kage gave Cancer a huge smirk before walking off. "H-Hey aren't we supposed to pick our teams?!" Cancer shouted in confusion. "Ah yes~ teams. I would love to have Ej and the puppeteer on my team." Kage said with a dark tone then spoke. "やりすぎても怒らないで ベビードール~" Kage then walked off and Cancer was just standing there until Sagittarius spoke, "don't worry Cancer you have us!" And Leo agreed adding on "the boys won't win we promise!" Puppeteer and Ej stood up. Puppeteer smirked "dont say that just yet Puppet~" Puppeteer and Ej then walked off. "Those motherfuckers!" Sagittarius said. Cancer sighs and says "let's go we need to prepare. Plus does anyone know what Kage said before he walked away?" Leo and Sagittarius looked at each other brain dead because not only do they not know Japanese but they didn't know that Kage could speak Japanese. "No? No one knows? Fuck."  Virgo smiled as Cancer is trying to find out what Kage said before he walked off. "You know cancer." Virgo spoke looking at them, then Masky added on, "Kage is a very seductive demon. And whenever he talks in Japanese he is trying to get you to sometimes submit to him." Scorpio continued on what Masky was saying, "yea and so he probably said something very very seductive." Jane was cuddling Scorpio because she was sleeping. Sagittarius and Leo dragged Cancer away to prepare for the war. Pisces and Aquarius spoke, "what the fuck? What happened between Kage and Cancer?" Capricorn replied,"apparently Cancer got tired of Kage pranking them so now they are having a war-."

-2 hours later-

Gemini was walking to their room to cuddle with Cody until they saw Libra covered in red paint. "HOLY SHIT! LIBRA YOU ALRIGHT?!" Gemini panicked. "No! Fucking Kagekao put a fucking bucket of red paint in my door way!!" Libra shouted in frustration. Taurus laughed as they saw Libra. "HAHA!- omg that's so funny!!" Libra gave the death look at Taurus making them back away in fear. Meanwhile with Cancer, Helen walked up to Cancer. "Hey cancer can we talk?.." "what is it now helen?" Helen grabs cancer by the waist and spoke in a soft tone, "Can you take me back?...plz..?" "No Helen I'm with someone else." Kagekao saw this and got pissed off. "ちょっとヘレンはおまんこをファック!" Kage said walking up to them. Helen let go of cancer's waist. "Just admit you fucked up Helen!"kagekao said in a very angry tone. "Fuck off Kagekao!" "Apparently you didn't understand what I said the first time I told you. Fuck off CUNT." Cancer held Kagekao back and Helen walk away "Whatever but if I find out that you hurt Cancer I'm gonna kill you!" Kagekao spun cancer around to face him. "I want to make this clear Baby doll.." Kage said in a very serious but soft tone. "もしヘレンがあなたに触れたり話しかけたりしたら、私は彼を殺すつもりです.." Cancer is so fucken confused to what Kage just said. "wait wha-?" "I said If Helen touches you or talks to you, I'm going to kill him...got it?.." Kage tells cancer. "So basically your a yandere for me? Noted~" Cancer walks off.