Chapter 69

NSFW Waring also if your not comfortable with this then plz skip this chapter. I'm gonna do two parts of this chapter so enjoy.

So Aries was walking through the woods with their beloved Liu. After a while Liu got bored and decided to pin Aries to a random tree whispering into their ear making them shiver. "You know...we're all alone in the woods and...I was thinking if we could have a little fun in the woods~" Aries blushed "Y-Yea but what if we get caught?" "We won't~" and with that Liu started kissing Aries and Aries kissed back. they got into a heated make out section. Aries broke the kiss for air "L-Liu." "Yea?" "Tell me. Are really gonna fuck in the woods?" Liu nodded with a huge smirk on his face. But little did they both know that mid way of their "fun" time Taurus was behind a tree in shock after hearing Aries. Taurus ran back to the mansion. "Omg I can't believe I just heard that." Taurus walked to their room.

~2 hours later~

Taurus was reading a book until Jeff walked in traumatized. "Jeff? Are you ok?" "NO IM NOT I JUST HEARD WEIRD NOISES AFTER WALKING BACK FROM KILLING MY VICTIM" he started crying. "Hey hey Jeff it's ok..." Taurus walked up to Jeff and hugged him. "And I recognize one of the voices and it was my brother!" Taurus tried so hard not to laugh. "Pft- O-Oh?" "Yea!" Jeff stopped crying and kisses Taurus cheek. "How about we watch a horror movie and cuddle?" "I would love that." Jeff said. Taurus put on Halloween and laid in their bed and Jeff cuddled up next to them.

~4 hours later~

Gemini and Cancer were playing games with Ben until Cancer saw Helen. "Oh fuck...not him again..." Gemini looked up and saw Helen. "Oh you gotta be shitting me." Gemini apologies to Ben and grabs Cancer by the hand and walks over to Helen. "WELL isn't this a nice surprise?" Gemini says in a sarcastic tone making Helen turn around to see not only Gemini but his soon to be ex lover Cancer. Now Cancer wanted to save the whole break up thing til now. "Hey babe" "Helen..." "yea?" Gemini nods at Cancer signaling them to dump his ass. "I dump your ass!!" Gemini laughs and they both run off. Helen just stood their heartbroken. Did Cancer like another guy? And yup they did like another guy. But who was this other guy? As Gemini and Cancer went up to Gemini's room a special someone was waiting for them. "Hey Ge-Gemini!" X-Virus said. "Oh cody what's up?" Cody handed them a Bouquet of flowers. "F-for you!" Gemini smiled brightly. "Aww I love you too Cody." They kissed his cheek. "Sorry Cancer I think I'm gonna hang with Cody." "Oh it's fine!" Cancer walks away and walks to their room as they walked in a bucket filled with water fell on top of their head. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Cancer yelled. Kagekao started laughing. "Aww~ your all wet~ Get pranked shortie~" "Hey asshole don't get me pissed off because I will kill you!" Kagekao eyes now filled with a little lust from hearing that by a bottom. "Oh?~ is that so BOTTOM~" Cancer blushed madly. "I swear to god if you don't stop calling me that." Kagekao grabbed Cancer a little to tightly and slammed them against the wall and started kissing them. "M-mm~" cancer moaned into the kiss and wrapped their arms around Kagekao. He broke the kiss and spoke "Puppeteer told me how to deal with brats like you~" "a-actually I would like to be praised...not degraded.." "oh? Has your past relationship been toxic?" "yea I just broke up with Helen who cheated on me with that stupid Angel.." "well then...I'm gonna make you feel so good~" he whispered into their ear. Kagekao started to rub Cancer's waist and kiss their neck. As Cancer never felt this attention before they tried to stay calm. "Now tell me Cancer..how was your day today?~" Kage kept kissing Cancer's neck. "I-it was-mm~ g-good~" "good~ I hope after this we can be together..~ and prank everyone~" Cancer nodded and Kage bit down onto Cancer's neck making them moan loud. Meanwhile with Liu and Aries they both were just a moaning mess like Jesus fuck. "L-Liu o-Oh god~!" Liu looks at Aries who was moaning like crazy. "A-After this last thrust w-we can head back~" and Liu kept his promise after the last deep rough thrust he pulled out of Aries and got them both dressed. "baby carry meeeee.~" Liu smiled "I will Aries don't worry." After getting back to the mansion they were greeted by Masky who looked like an angry dad. "Liu wtf?!" Liu smiled at him. "Hm? Wtf to me fucking Aries?" "YEA!" they stopped talking after they heard some moaning come from upstairs. "Is that Taurus or Cancer?" Aries eyes widen because they knew it was Cancer because Taurus is like a top. "Damn who the hell is fucking cancer?" Liu laughed "holy shit those high pitch moans are cancer's???" Aries looked at Liu with a resting bitch face. "S-Sorry love.." "it's ok anyways Masky you wanna might kick that persons ass lol" Liu carried Aries to their room.

~with Leo,Virgo and puppeteer~
Leo was pretty pissed off after finding they got cheated on. "Leo everything is gonna be ok." Virgo said trying calm down Leo from losing their shit. "I WAS FUCKING HOPING THAT HE WOULD BE MY FIRST!" Puppeteer smirked. "You know~ I could be your first hot shot~" Leo looked at puppeteer with wide eyes. "W-Wha?" Virgo smirked. "Alright well I'm gonna go find Masky. You two have fun~" Virgo then left them alone in the room. "You heard me Leo." Puppeteer stood up and pin them down to the ground and started to softly kiss them. Leo was in shock but slowly melted into the kiss. Libra was outside crying while Scorpio and Sagittarius held them. "Shh...it's ok... we understand that you and Lulu broke up but...it's gonna be ok..." Sagittarius said, "yea! Plus we can find someone else!" After a little bit they heard Leo moaning from the room. "Well damn"- Libra said in shock. Sagittarius and Scorpio decided to pick up Libra and head to their room. Kate the chaser walked in. "Hey Libra who THE FUCK made you cry because I am this close to beating their ass!!" Libra was in shock that someone besides the signs care about them. "I-It was Lulu my ex..." Kate sighed in disappointment. "I told you that dating her was a bad idea..." Scorpio and Sagittarius nodded their heads in agreement. "Can me and Libra be alone plz Scorpio and Sagittarius?" "Sure" they both said and walked out closing the door behind them. "Libra...I know you couldn't tell but...I do love you." Libra smiled and kissed her cheek. "I love you too Kate.." they both hugged and soon cuddled. "Well Sagittarius..."- Ej came running towards Sagittarius. "Sagittarius you better tell me that the rumor is not true that you got cheated on!" He said and it almost sounded like he was about to cry. "I'm sorry...but yea it is true..." Ej got super pissed. "Well guess what your mine now." Sagittarius looked at Ej confused and asked "What do you mean?" Ej grabbed Sagittarius and he took off his mask then started kissing and biting on Sagittarius's neck giving them a hicky in the process. "J-Jack mmm~" Sagittarius moaned out. Scorpio backed away and walked to their room to chill. Jane walks into Scorpio's room surprising them with flowers and a teddy bear. "Hello my love~" "Hey dear" Scorpio saw the flowers and Teddy Bear and smiled. "I got these for you Scorpio." Jane hands the stuff to them and kissed them. "mm~" Scorpio moans softly into the kiss, Jane pulls away and they both started talking about their day.

~Meanwhile with Kagekao and Cancer~

Cancer started to scratch Kage's back. Kage groans after Cancer keeps scratching his back. "Cancer honey..~ your gonna push me over the edge if you keep acting up..~" Cancer was a moaning mess but tried their best to answer him "H-Ha-mmm~ s-sorry!~" cancer moans louder and Kage did his final thrust into cancer then pulled out and laid besides them panting. Cancer looks over and sees they did a huge number on his back. "Omg I am super sorry Kage.." "Hm? Oh for scratching my back? It's fine baby doll~" he kisses their lips and pulls them in close making them fall asleep.

oh but in the room next to them was Virgo and Masky and oml they did not plan their night to go into a romantic dirty night. "T-Tim damnit~" Virgo moans. "Heh~ you wanted this~" "mmm~! T-to calm your over protective dad ass~ mmm!~" Virgo moans even more as they grind against Masky. "hey I'm over protective because cancer WAS an innocent child until they lost their virginity." Virgo continued to grind against Masky and moaning softly.  Meanwhile with Jeff and Taurus- Jeff saw that Taurus was acting odd. "hey are you ok?" "H-Huh?" Huffed out Taurus. "I'm fine Jeff." Jeff took this as an advantage and attacked Taurus's neck kissing and biting until he left a hicky. "mmm~" Taurus moans. "Looks like I found your sweet spot~" Taurus looked at Jeff and looked back at the tv. "Jeff just don't go all out." "I won't unless you give me consent." Jeff continues to give Taurus hickies all over their neck. And as for Gemini and X-Virus well they were just cuddling yes Gemini did give a small very very small hicky on Cody's neck. But that's all they just laid their in bed cuddling. With Leo and puppeteer well let's just say- "Fuck Leo your so tight~" "W-What di-mmm~ did you expect?-ah~" Leo moans loud. Puppeteer had Leo all to himself and he also had Leo lost in a void of lust. "Moan out my name Leo when I thrust into you for the final time~" with that Puppeteer thrusted into Leo roughly letting Leo a moaning mess for him. Meanwhile in the damn kitchen with Ej and Sagittarius- "Your body is very beautiful Sagittarius~" huffed out Ej while he grinds against Sagittarius, "mm~ t-mm~thank you~" Sagittarius grinds against Ej's hard dick. they kept grinding against each other like tomorrow was the last they were gonna see each other. "Your so hot Sagittarius~" Ej said now giving hickies on their neck. Sagittarius and Ej then got into a heated make out session and kept grinding against each other.

Ok so that's the end for this chapter the next chapter with contain the aftermath of this chapter also I'm sorry for not adding Pisces, Capricorn and Aquarius I'm am terribly sorry but I was gonna add them in saying that they were with slender man out getting treats for everyone. also word count would be 1874