oh, shit I'm back after 3 fucking yearssssss???!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HI EVERYONE IM BACK FROM THE DEAD AFTER 3 YEARS MAYBE IDK HOW LONG IT WAS BUT IT'S BEEN YEARS!!!! AND I HAVE SOME GOOD AND BAD NEWS sadly lol. So good news is that I will be updating this now again until i run out of ideas again lol. other good news is that I'm working on myself and other HUGE projects too! I will be posting teasers and updates about those projects along with this book! I'm working on a game called Welcome To Hell, I love it so much and so and due to me doing that I also got motivation to make a analog horror series based around Slender Man like marble hornets and other stuff. With that being said I will be updating here from now on and deleting other books bc this one is the more successful book and I love how people love reading my book. So once I release the demo for my game, I will most likely update it here and make a chapter with the zodiac signs playing the demo or something like that. It's been years and im sorry. Bad part is that school is coming up and I need to lock tf in bc im in 11th grade now and im kinda scared for what the future will hold for me.  So hope yall like the next few chapters and yea other bad news I will be updating very slowly. until next time which will be prob in the next few hours bc I have a few ideas in mind eheheheheeheheheheheheheheh okay im done now. Love yall thank you so much for 7k reads btw and as always please give me suggestions and stuff. also might do a anime chapter lowkey heheheh JJK.