Prologue

This is the story of how my life — and it's surroundings —changed in a matter of seconds right before my very own eyes. There I was, Fayleigh Foxfire. An ordinary girl living my ordinary life in FoxFire field, in the pleasant ground of Hollows island, which was dicovered by Megan Hollows, in 2024, a little girl who always wanted to travel the world, but the pandemic that had taken place in her time made that impossible, so she went out to the little ocean beside her house to spend her time there, when night had taken place Megan looked up and saw a shooting star and wished, " Oh dear and cherished shooting star, is it too much to ask for a place of my own? Somewhere only I can go? With only the people I wish to be there? Oh shooting star please do say! My wish shall be your command? " Years and years Megan had waited until one day after the pandemic she sneaked into her dads boat —her dad was a fisherman— and she sailed far and wide in hope she'd find a place of her own, weeks and weeks later she saw a little tiny island with a single tree which would be the base of her living, it was currently 2050, the island was bigger and better, i was thinking of how lucky I am to be here! And before you ask, No, Foxfire field wasn't named after me, but it was named after my great great grandfather, Donar Foxfire, the founder of this area. It was a very common day, for birds were soaring through the clean sky, That was before the message came... words have spread that a rare, one of a kind diamond had been found and dug deep underground, and now the Foxfirean guards are commanded to find the gem and return it to the soon-to-be Queen: Aurora Foxfire. Aurora was a selfish little girl, and my step sister, adopted, wanting everything she had ever laid her eyes on. Me and Aurora didn't really have a connection, we considered eachother as strangers. Soon — According to one of the guards —it was discovered that the founder of the gem had shattered it to bits and hid them well. They found the first bit, but the rest was all to well hidden. It was obvious that Whoever found this gem —Didn't want it found by another soul. Rumor has it, the person hid the gem —Or what was left of it— Hid those bits beyond Foxfire field. meaning they would've been to other areas like Norm and Dawn Reubens Island, and the Merges-clay waters — An Island that you'd have to cross to reach Norm and Dawn— These names are named after rulers and original founders of the area, Norm and Dawn were twins who travelled from far, to find a better area to live in, after their mother banished them from their home, feeling threatened by the twins' Cleverness. And The Merges-clay was named after Elvira-Marie Merges-clay who—According to old Hollows stories— was abandoned on the area, being blamed of murder, and got into depression, her tears were so much overwelling, they formed a gigantic ocean, where Elvira drowned to her death, which is why we call it Merges-clay waters. The " Thief " who stole the stone must know it has a dangerous use to it, which is probably why they shattered it, kids young and old can participate to help find the gem only if they preform Queen Auroras vow, which includes swearing on both " your and Megan Hollows life you shall serve Queen Aurora Foxfire on whatever her cherished heart desires till death. " which I will never do. I would never even like to go looking for it in the first place, oh how wrong I was back then.