Chapter 5: " You simply cannot undo time "

I groaned in pain, my back was sore from my sudden fall, I was still unconscious for what I could tell, though my eyes were closed, i had already taken notice of the different scenery around me, i remembered my previous encounter; My fight with Ridley, I wanted to apologize as fast as I could but it was too late, I had already left and there was simply no turning back now, as Norm would say it: " You simply cannot undo time, " it was a dreadful feeling, I felt bad for turning my back on the intelligent kind hearted boy that stood by my side. He was the reason the others trusted me in the first place. My one and only friend, was gone.mi felt my eyes open and without hesitation i jolted awake, to find myself in a library. The library was filled with old dusty books, Hollows tales, including; The tale of Elvira, Hollows history and; Donar Foxfire's diary. I quickly grabbed the diary from the bookshelves and began flipping over the pages. There is a chance the conversation i concerned between Donar and Norm wasn't true! I searched and searched, feeling a need to find answers, Until I found it; chapter 14: January 3rd 2028: It was a usual morning when me and my old friend Norm woke up to the broad of the daylight, Today would be the time for me to take my leave, but I insisted we stayed, for this very place could bring us a wonderful fortune, but to my very surprise, Norm simply disagreed and told it was a better option to take our leave, I simply cannot stand that man, he can't see the fortune this place shall bring us, he didnt wait for me, for he knew he would just waste his time, for I was simply not letting this place slip out of my hand, Norm went to pack the rest of his stuff as I sneakily went outside to our old raft, knowing he would want to use it, and made the tiniest hole using nothing but my finger, for our raft is very delicate, we bid our goodbyes and Norm left, not knowing it'd be the last time. I closed the book, nothing made sense anymore, nothing was necessary, tears welled up in my eyes, I let a scream of frustration out. A scream so loud, the whole universe might be able to hear it, I felt pain, pain that had been with me sinds the beginning of my journey, why can't things go back to normal? It seems impossible that an hour ago — Or at least I think it was an hour — I was lying on the grass, grateful for the wonderful nature of my very own Foxfire field, and now I was on my knees screaming as if my life depended on it, I let all my anger and depression out, hoping the pain I was feeling would just turn its back on be and take its leave. even though I have absolutely no idea where the bits of the stone might be, or where Ridley and the rest were, there was only one thing. One thing I know for certain, after reading the book, after the conversation between Norm and Donar, I knew then and only then; My life was simply nothing but a stupid lie, and the one and only reason this was happening, it wasn't Donar...it wasn't the book, it wasn't Norm, or Ridley, Or Vega, or the rest...It was time, time did this to me, because, just as Norm would describe it; " You simply cannot undo time. "