Chapter 7: Ridley

I couldn't quite believe what I had just read, Donar, my great great grandfather Donar Foxfire, is a liar. He had made it seem that Norm had traveled to a different island, and he killed him, his friend! He killed him without hesitation, my life is a lie, everything surrounding me is simply a lie. I was ready to just kick the letter out of Ridley's hand and rip it to pieces. I knew I didn't deserve this, how could I have been so blind! Life isn't some magical amazing place! Life is full of scams and lies! And I had just fallen for one. Ridley looked up from the letter, his mouth half open, of shock and surprise. Unable to say anything he turned around to face me and put a reassuring hand on my back, sliding it to my shoulder. Tears forming in my eyes, but I wasn't gonna let them drop, not in front of Ridley. " Do you still want to be friends with me? " I managed to let out, sadly duo to my depression. wanting an answer I looked up at him with desperate eyes. Ridley removed his hand from my shoulder, " What do you mean? Of course I still want to be friends, what ever made you think I wouldn't? " He replied looking me straight in the eyes. His deep blue ocean eyes were simply mesmerizing, I was lost in them. I couldn't look away, his eyes, they felt like home. A place where I'm safe. it took me a while to answer his question. " Just, wanted to know. Figured out that after what you just read you'd think I'm a traitor just like Donar himself" I whispered softly still looking in his eyes, remembering everything Donar had done to us. To me. And he lied about it. He just went on and lied about it. " Faye, i know you okay? We may have just met today. Although I'm not sure how long ' Today ' actually is, seeing were in a completely different time line now. But I feel as if I've known you forever. " I smiled at his words and he held my hand reassuringly, I felt as if I could look at him and his eyes for a whole eternity, but sometimes a whole eternity is just a few seconds. We get closer to each other, not knowing who leant in first as our lips touch, I felt sparks, sparks that could go on for a whole eternity like fireworks around me. but once again as I said, a whole eternity can just be a few seconds, as we get distracted by the sound of something crashing to the ground, we both pull away from each-other to see what had happened, when we realized a book had fallen to the ground interrupting our moment, I walked forward slowly, tiptoeing while picking the book up and opening it to see it wasn't a normal book the pages were blank and when I closed it I saw the front of the book, it read something truly terrifying, so terrifying words can't even describe, you see, what the words that stood on the book, written clearly with a marker were: YOU HAVE TO GET OUT OF THERE!