The news gets around.

Stampy POV
We were now at the hospital, Squid was laying down on one of those hospital beds and I sat down beside him. Trying to comfort him. When a knock sounded at the door, it opened and there stood Amy. She had arrived.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy POV
I got the call from Stampy saying that there was an emergency. He had explained everything that had happened to Squid and I immediently told him that I was on my way. How could this have happened?!?! I couldn't believe what Stampy was telling me... It's just a joke, a silly joke that Stampy and Squid made up to scare me...I kept telling myself that, but on the inside... I knew that it wasn't a joke.
They've both pulled multiple pranks on me, by this, I know them well enough to be able to know that they're telling the truth.
I got in my car, and as i ,did so, I decided to call Sqaishey on Skype and tell her about what happened. Since she lives around here she could come visit us. I know that Stampy had been wanting to invite her. It'll be a surprise.
She told me that she's on her way and that she'll meet me there. That's when I started my car, and went to the hospital.
Once I had gotten there, i waited for Sqaishey. It took her a couple minutes to arrive, and when she did, I greeted her and she did the same to me. We talked for a couple minutes about what happened. Then decided that we should check ourselves in, one of the doctors told us what room he was in... Room #123. We made our way to the room, but once I got there, I got so scared that I just stood outside the door, with my fist against the door, ready to open it, but not being able too. "Amy, are you ok? Let's go in." Sqaishey said. "I can't... What if something even worse happens to him? I haven't told anyone this but, i really like him, and no one knows how worried I am about him." I replied, letting tears come out of my eyes. "It'll be ok, don't worry." She replied.
Finally after around 2 whole minutes, I decided that Sqaishey was right. We had to go in and see what happened. I opened the door, to see Squid unconscious and Stampy sitting beside him. I let Sqaishey follow behind me.

Hi!!!In the comments, if you could please, let me know how you think this book is going so far. I would love to hear your opinions of it! Please try and keep your comments good, if you have anything negative to say then please keep it to yourself. Also, thanks to EmilyLovesMakeup1 for giving me some ideas about what happens to Squid. you guys should also read the book that she is writing with me, its called "The battle of life" and its also a Sqampy fan fiction.
With that said, I hope that you are enjoying this book!!! Bye!!!
~Liz.