Lee's visit.

Lee POV

I knocked on Squid's door and Sqaishey let me in. I told them that I wanted to talk to Amy alone but Squid demanded that he come to.

Well, as much as I would like to...

I can't blame him...

I mean, I did come between the both of them.

So, he's got a point...

And he really does care for her, I guess that he could come.

"Fine. You can come." I replied, even tho he didn't really ask, he just told us.

Sqaishey and Stampy were now continuing watching their movie, I pulled Amy aside, into the kitchen and Squid followed. "Don't touch her." Squid demanded. "Sorry..." I said as I looked down at the floor and let go of Amy. "Squid, it's ok. Your the one I want to be with... There's nothing to worry about..." Amy assured him.

Tho I didn't feel the same...

"What did you want?" Squid spoke, ending the silence. "Well... I was planning in apologizing to the both of you separately, but I guess that this will work to." "Go on." Amy replied. I hesitaed but continued. "I'm so sorry for all the pain I've caused... I truly never meant for any of this to ever happen. You guys are my friends, and I'm asking for your forgiveness. Please, I'm so sorry. It will definitely not happen again. You are both such amazing people, that deserve each other, and I was wrong to come in the way. Is there any way that you guys could ever forgive me, please? I don't know what I would do without you all as my friends..." I finished my mini-speech.

Tears began forming in my eyes as I looked at their facial expressions.

I couldn't tell what they were feeling, and what they would say. There were absolutely no clues to what they were about to say. For all I know, they could start screaming at me, any second now, or just plainly forgive me.

I doubt that second one will ever happen...

But I need hope in me...

That's the only good luck charm I had...

All I could do was hope that they'll see the good in me and forgive me.

I hope that they'll forgive and forget...

Please let that be the case...

Please...

I was wrong to come in the way of their relationship, even tho Squid dared me to kiss my crush... I should have just said 'no' and not done anything. I would still have my friends if I just said that one simple word.

Who knew that one little word, could change everything?

I really want them back as my friends...

No, I really need them back as my friends...

Please...

Hi! Waz up? Ok, is Lee going to get forgiven? Or are they going to hold a grudge against him? Find out in the next couple of published chapters! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Byeee!

~Liz.