Wanting something?

Amy POV

Sqaishey just wouldnt stop crying and screaming...What are we going to do? Stampy and Squid came to us, and tried to help, yet still... nothing worked... "Ther-ther-there i-i-is a g-g-ghost... person-thing" Sqaishey stuttered. "A what? " Squid suddenly shouted. "Squid! What are you doing?!?! Stop it!" Amy began. "Oh wait... you dont know about Sqaishey's umm... condition..." She stopped, and thought for a moment. "What are you talking about? No one here is making any sense anymore!!!" Squid continued. "She's been hearing these voices, and i guess that she can see them now..." Stampy answered. "Ye-yea-yeah... he's right over there and he's say-in-ing creepy stuff..." "Sqaishey, what is he saying? Come on you have to tell us." Amy questionned. "I'm so sorry, i had no idea... I feel terrible..." Squid apoligized. "It's o-o-ok... and he is sa-y-in-ing..." Sqaishey started off.

Sqaishey POV

I began telling the others what this mystrious person was saying, but i was stopped by him beginning to speak again...
Just when everything started getting better, it got even worse...
He was basically see-through... It was creepy all right...
"Be quiet... I need to...ask you for... a favor... I'm not... here to...harm you..." That ghost said. "I'm a...ghost, I'll go straight through you if I try... and hurt you... I didn't mean...to scare...and frighten...you... The most I could do is just visually... scare you, but I won't.... Maybe..." He continue on. Hmm... Maybe, just maybe, this wasn't as bad as I thought it was... Wait?!?! Did he just say that he MAYBE won't try to scare me?!?! What!
"So what do you want..." I asked the ghost. "For you all to leave... this house...So leave and you wont get punished, or stay and regret your actions..." Was this ghost threatening us to leave our own house? Well, Squid's and Stampy's apartment.

"What did the ghost say?" Stampy asked as he kneeled down beside me. What should I say? I can't tell them! So I just ran upstairs and into the guest room. I locked the door behind me and started crying, how did all of this even happen?!?! Then all of a sudden, there was a scream from Amy... Please don't tell me that she hears him too...

Hi!!! Ooh... What's Sqaishey gonna do? Is she going to tell them the truth, or lie and say that nothing happened...
Please comment what you want to happen next! I'll be sure to take each suggestion into consideration, maybe even combine ideas together! Bye!!!
~Liz.