Lee's secret

Amy POV
Me and Squid kissed once more, but this time in a dip kiss that lasted around 3 whole minutes! He is so cute, that I could literally not even!

The way that his lips fit perfectly with mine when we kissed, the way he smiled, the way he laughed, just everything about him is so...

Perfect.

From the day that I've first met him, I knew that he was the one for me, I knew that we would eventually be together! And now that we are, I'm happier than I've ever been! And to thjnk of it... he is the reason of why I'm happy. He means the world to me, and I hope that he feels the same. Wait a minute... I do know that he feels the same!

Once we both pulled apart, he put his right hand on my forehead and pulled away some of the hair that was in my face. Boy was he cute! The song was almost over, nethier of us said a word. I guess that we were just speechless, that we both knew that no words could ever describe our love for each other... Cause the most greatest thing that you can say... Isn't even as amazing as how we both felt like.

We just starred into each others eyes, unable to believe how magical this night has been! So much has happened!

"I love you so much Amy, and I don't want to lose you like that ever again. We were meant to be, we're two puzzle pieces that have found our matches. Amy, your my match, and I just want you to know that I love you so much. I won't let anything get between us." Squid said, as our eyes never came off each others.

"Oh Squid, I've missed you so much as well! I love you too!" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled him into a hug.

Then the song ended and the others came over to us. But Lee was no where to be seen.

"Looks like Sqamy is back!" Sqaishey squealed. "Indeed we are!" I replied with my best 'fancy' voice.

After I said that, we all began into fits of laughter. That laughter lasted around 5 whole minutes, until someone noticed that Lee wasn't here...

And that someone was...

Stampy.

"Where's Lee?" Stampy asked. "I don't know, but I think that he left, cause of umm..." Sqaishey began, but I then interrupted her by saying."He probably left because me and Squid got back together."

"But where would he go?" Squid questioned, while putting his arms around my waist.

"Maybe he's still here... Oh and Amy... You didn't listen to me... You'll get the revenge that you deserve... Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but you will eventually get it, and you'll regret your decision..."

And that voice came from the ghost... I knew that it was him.

I turned around and I looked at him.

This time, he looked awfully familiar...

He looked like a friend of ours....

He looked like...

Lee...

Hi!!! DUN.. DUN... DUHHH... Lol! Anyways, I have some news to share with you! It's good news, so don't panic! Ok... So I have really enjoyed writing about Sqamy, and I was thinking that I should make a separate book, about them! It'll be about how they meet, and develop feelings towards each other, and maybe even get together! Maybe...
Cause I don't want to spoil it if I do end up writing it!
Anyways, if you guys would like me to write a Sqamy fan fiction (amylee33 and iballisticsquid) then please comment saying that you want me too! And don't worry, if I do start writing that new book, I will still be able to update this book too! I won't forget about this book, as I really enjoy writing it! I will just multi-task with both books! So that's about it! Thanks so much for reading, and make sure to comment, about if you would read a Sqamy fan fiction written by me! Thanks! Bye!!!
~Liz.