Chapter 7 Christmas Special

December 24 1:00 a.m.

Third pov

Christmas eve. A time of the year where parents go and visit their families and bring gifts for the children because tomorrow is Christmas. It is a happy time of the year but also unfortunate because there was a woman on the street carrying the gifts for her children. She had gotten late at work because her boss is an asshole. Her boss threatened to fire her if she didn't pleasure him. She looked back and saw a stranger following her. She tried to take a turn but ended up in a dead end alleyway. She then turned around and saw four more other strangers walking slowly up to her.

Stranger1: Well, well, well what do we have here boys.

Stranger2: Looks like we got a tasty snack.

Stranger3: And she also got us gifts.

Stranger4: Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way.

Woman: Please don't please I beg you.

The strangers start to corner the poor woman until...

Stranger5: Uh boss? What is that.

They looked up and saw

Stranger1: It doesn't matter we outnumbered him

Stranger1: It doesn't matter we outnumbered him. Hey freak I suggest you get lost.

????????:........

Stranger2: See he is death.

Stranger3: Uh boss what do we do?

Stranger1: Shoot him.

They all shot him but...........

Stranger1: Why can't I hit you?

??????: I'm not real.

The guy looked back only to receive a punch to the face.

?????: Well since you brought this upon yourself I will have no mercy on you.

Stranger2: What the hell are you supposed to be?

?????: The one you see coming.

As the camera goes up to the moon we hear screams of men trying to get away from the anti hero.

The next day

December 25 Christmas day

Evelynn pov

Today is our fist Christmas without Y/n. I....... why why did he have to die. If only we didn't do it then maybe he would be here. With us celebrating Christmas. I wish this was a nightmare. He didn't treat me like a Diva that I am but he treated me normal like a normal human being.

The rest of the girls have it hard. Ahri doesn't wear makeup, her eyes are always red from the crying, and her hair is now messy. Kai'sa now turned into a shy girl like before. She doesn't talk to anyone except us. Akali isn't energetic as before and now doesn't eat ramen.