Chapter 2

©2021 Wonderfulstories

When I woke up it was already 6:46pm and Bella had set the table for dinner. She was on her way to my room to call me when she saw me coming out.

"What have you been doing in there," she asked, "have you been sleeping since you got here yesterday?"

I didn't answer her question, instead I asked her one of my own."Where are you going? I asked.

I was on my way to your room."I turned around swiftly, "ah, why? What for? Who sent you?" The questions poured out of my mouth as I remembered her husband's threat the previous night.

What's with all these questions?" She frowned. "Please I'm begging you in the name of God you serve," I begged, "I'm still young, I haven't yet enjoyed life and I'm not yet ready to die.

She was more than surprised to hear that. She asked me where all of that was coming from but I pretended not to hear her.

I heard footsteps approaching us just as Bella was about to say something else. The first thing that came to my mind was to leave. The last thing I wanted was a run in with my host while I was with Bella.

Another part of me though, wanted to stay and show him that I wasn't scared.

I made a quick decision and chose to leave because delay could be dangerous.**********

Bella had made egusi soup and semolina for dinner. I never would've thought that someone like her could make a Nigerian soup.Although, from her looks and skin color, I could tell she was from Nigeria.

As we ate, I didn't notice that Bella was smiling at me while all my attention was on my food. My mind wandered as I couldn't get my mind off of my host's threat last night. I was both scared and confused.

My eyes finally met Bella's and I realized that she had been watching me. Why on earth was this lady hell bent on putting me in trouble with her husband? I unconsciously started muttering questions to God. If it was wrong of me to come to London you should've told me instead of letting me come to a house with a crazy husband and seductive wife.

Bella was still staring intensely at me. What was this woman's problem?The way she was looking at me with her pretty face and starry eyes was extremely tempting. She was clearly giving me the green light but I pretended not to understand because of her husband who was seated with us.

She kept on blinking her eyes seductively, and succeeded in confusing me. I started eating the semo with water instead of soup without even knowing. I only realized what was happening when Bella laughed and pointed at my food.

I frowned at her and faced my food, this time eating it the right way.Her husband was with us the entire time and for some reason, he didn't utter a word.*********Thirty minutes after dinner, I decided to go to bed and get some sleep before the next day because my host and I would be going to the school where I won the scholarship.

I was about to nod off when a knock came at my door. I thought it was probably Bella's husband who wanted to remind me about tomorrow, but to my greatest surprise, it was Bella herself looking like she had gotten dressed specifically to seduce me."Why are you here?" I asked, "did your husband send you to deliver a message to me?""The only thing I dislike about you is that you always ask questions that you already have answers to,"

she said.I nodded impatiently, "sorry about the questions but I still need to know what brought you here.""I'm here to see you." "What for?" I asked. "May I come in?" She bit her lip as she asked, making me lose focus again.

My eyes trailed down to her exposed thighs and I couldn't stop staring at them.I wondered whether or not to let her in. As much as I wanted to let her, I was still scared of her husband."Are you okay?" Bella asked, bringing me back to reality. "Fine," I said, "come in.

"She sat on my bed and stared up at me. "So how many girlfriends do you have?" she asked. "None," I replied, "as matter of fact I'm still a virgin, I'm keeping this virginity for my future wife.

"I internally cringed at my own lie, remembering my four girlfriends back home. In fact my virginity at the age of 16.

"Well, I don't mind you being my boyfriend," Bella said. My head immediately turned to her, "come again please."She repeated it over and over again even offering to take good care of me and all my needs if only I accepted to be her boyfriend.

I was confused and I asked her about her husband. What would he do if he found out?. I was both happy and sad at Bella's proposition.

I was happy because the first woman I actually fell for was in my bedroom asking me to be her boyfriend.But I was sad because I wasn't sure I could accept after her husband's threat. "Don't worry, I know how to handle him so it won't be a problem," she said. I told her I would have to think about it and get back to her.

She moved from where she was sitting to my side. "I loved you the moment I set my eye on you * she tried kissing me, we two's mouths have already gotten too close when a knock came at the door.

Ko ko ko NOK NOK.

Wait for the next chapter, drop what you feel about this story in the comment section.

The schedule of my work is MONDAY' WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY.

Do me a favor by

Like.               👍

Comment.     📝

Vote.               🚮

And

Share.             👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

T/w.... Abraham Ebube.————————————————

Please don't forget to share.