Chapter 4

©2022 by wonderfulstories.

I stood there for some minutes after seeing such an act then I decide to walk away, when I was about to walk away she turned around and hold my right hand" move closer to me and her ni*ppe was romancing my chest I had to push her away and head to my room.

When I was already gone, she started asking herself. Is he an impotent or a
He's playing the role of a virgin boy, that's his business but anyways I still need him to cuddle me at least, why can't he see all my green light' "Bella asks herself".

A few minutes later.

I was busy trying to recall what that displayed back there in that school and my mind could not get it off till when Bella came knocking at my door. I never wanted to open the door but the sound of the knock was increasing each moment she knocks.

I opened the door slowly and was piping at her before I fell for her seduction. She has already changed to something decent. why piping, I don't bite you know? "said Bella. I replied, I Know but the force following you is extremely ordinary. She looked at herself up and down, front and back, I have looked at myself but it seems I can't find any force * The force visible only to me that can see it as I replied, really' please stop sounding like a pastor. she hit my chest and we both laughed

I came to have some words with you. I replied' really so where are we having the discussion? The living room of course * said Bella. thank God, she asked why that* why thank God, I told her she would not understand she replied as I said before I don't bite *ideology* it does not matter if you bite or not I'm talking about me facing the rut of your husband. Are you okay? she asked, pulling me out of my thoughts, yeah am fine am just overthinking concerning my new school I replied? Okay if you say so she said. So shall we ' I try to close the conversation. Yes of course we shall, "she said. Ladies first then.

I know you want to hear from me what her backside looks like but I won't say anything but it would have been better if you saw what my two eyes see.

Living room

We were chatting and laughing at the same time like two mad people at a psychiatric hospital. All of a sudden she decided to change the topic.

So tell me why you were minded lost about the school you went to visit today she asks. It's a long story, I reply. She looked at me. You know I don't have anywhere to go throughout today so I have all day to hear the story.

*This lady mean for me ohh* she didn't hear it, if she had, she would have asked me what I meant by that.

I told her everything that happened between me, her husband, and the principal except me and my crush Zara.

She looked at me and laughed' did you think this is a laughing matter? I ask with anger. This is the reason why I have been asking you out, be my guy and I promise to stand by you at any length you want to get to.

I told her she would not understand, and she begged me to make her understand. I refused, she begged me for like four minutes of her time just for me to make her understand, I accepted because of the sweetest words she was using on me.

I told her how her husband threatened to kill me if I didn't stay away from his wife. That's why I have been trying to stay on my line.

Now I see, so this is why you have been avoiding me but that should not bother you because I know how to handle him. I told her it is not a matter of handling her husband but her husband was not joking when he said he kills for a living and he doesn't joke with his woman.

She told me how she met Mr stupid man. It all happened when I first came to London, I was invited by a friend but immediately I landed at the airport she cut off every contact I use in reaching her out, the most annoying part of it is that when we were still in the air I spoke to her like three times but immediately I landed to the airport all her contact info like phone numbers, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, and Email handle were all blocked.

I was stranded there in the airport, then I started sleeping on the street until I met a lady that introduced me to a harlot ( ashawa ) business. On my first day in the business that was when I met him after the transition* don't ask me what transition you better use your head* he noticed I was still a virgin after when we had the s*x he asked me' you are still a virgin, and why do I choose that kind of business, why do I have to lose such an expensive pride that is hard for some woman to keep?

I used my story to answer his three questions at once, then he felt pity for me and decided to help me. First I started leaving with him like a house help. After six months he asked my hand in marriage. After I accepted to marry him we had our wedding ceremony peacefully and the next month he got me a green card that shows I am a citizen of London and I can get you yours but on one condition.

I replied' no need to ask you the condition because I already know what you have in mind but am sorry for your pass. It's fine, it  's my past so no need to be sorry, " said Bella.

I ask, So have you heard from your friend since. She replied" No, there seems to be no trace of her even though her family is bothered and have been looking for her. The most painful thing is that I lost contact with her family for the past two years. I have not heard from them.

This is bad so tell me why you want to cheat on your husband since he has done a lot for you. I ask, Bella replied' actually I never wanted to do this but he had been cheating not even once or twice, one lives along our street while the other two of his concubines live in the town near ours.

So tell me how did you find out he was involved in cheating I ask'

You would not understand, I used the connection I got from him and found out Bella said. You are indeed a strong woman ' I praise her' after I found out I comforted him with it and he couldn't deny it that was when I got more angry and I have decided to join him in the game as well but since then I haven't found any man that I'm in love with but here you are rejecting me after all my offer to you.

I'm sorry but I can't. Is it to divorce my husband so I can be with you? I promise I am ready, Bella said. Me trying to play hard to get I can't, no I can't. *Please* she begs. I have to think about it, I replied.

I have to go and make dinner is getting late and am quite sure my husband must have been on his way back said Bella* okay no problem I will be in my room. I left her and went into my room.......

Continuously......

I can't stop thinking about this lovely story. this is going well, kindly wait for the next chapter mostly Happy New Year.

2022 gonna be more than a great year for us the living......

The schedule of my work is still MONDAY ' WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY

Like. 👍

Comment. 📝

Vote. 🚮

And

Share. 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

T/w... Abraham Ebube.

————————————————

Please don't forget to share.