Chapter 21

©2022 by Wonderfulstories

We both made fun of our selves and went to our different ways, when we closed for the day" emaka left school before me because I was still trying do my assignment given to me by a very hard lecturely when a car horned at me" I looked that was chizzys car, she horn at me one more time I had to go know why she's at me" when I got to were she packed.

Chizzy" I noticed u have been avoiding me, that's by the way, I came to pick emaka up but since he has gone home do you mind if I give a lift or even have dinner with us today.

Free lift' I don't have a choice but before I accepted I did small *shakara*-– I tried to pretend as if I won't accept it because I don't want to look like am easy to get.
When we get to her place no single soul was there that's when my mind started telling me I'm about to be played.

She ask I sit and what I will love to take" I said nothing, she say there is no way I can come to her house and say I won't take anything, I said water will be fine . She went and get me juice. Five minutes of me drinking the juice I dizze off" I drank the juice not knowing she add sleeping medicine in the juice' she took pictures of me even make a video of me and her making out.

To worst it she took a picture of my c**k in her mouth" I wake up after ten minutes emaka and Christopher came Back, she have planned all this to happen" first she gave emaka her card to go shopping and Christopher even swimming' they should just hang out.  The she head to my school since emaka told her am still in School.

Emaka was coming out of the bathroom were he went to take his bath that was when I wake up, after chizzy have finished doing what she did with my lifeless body she brought me to emaka's room so it will look as if I came looking for emake but when I did not see him sleep took the better part of me.

Emaka" guy how far na, my mama said you have been sleeping since you got here, as much as I can remember we did not plan you will come over today.

What's wrong with you have you forgotten I told you can't go back to my apartment till when my landlord comes back.

Emaka" but you should have went to your babe Amanda's place.

Wait oooo are you trying to say I can't come to your house anymore is fine I can leave if am not welcome here.

Emaka " not like that I was surprise to see you in my come to my house.

Next day

Amanda did not talk to me
Through out that day she did not talk to me" and me I don't know how to tell Zara about this, I tried explaining to Amanda but she doesn't want to give me a listening ear" the last time I went to talk to her she stood up and walk away.

At the other hand I got a message on my WhatsApp I opened it" that's unknown number I opened it and that was the pictures chizzy took she sent to me that's another big trouble I am in but first I have to get Amanda to forgive me. Zara didn't come to lecture that day she called to let me know she and her father are going on invagetion and they won't be back in one week" I should please cover up for her.

In the evening' I went to see Amanda in his place" she throw my things that is inside her house telling me I should leave her life since I can't keep my promise, I stood at her door till daybreak just to prove how I love her" she wake up around 12 and saw am still sitting in front of her door, when it got to 2am heavily rain started. The rain stopped around 10 to 11 in the morning and I was still in front of her door.  She came out by 12 because she's having lecture by 1.

She looked at me and walk pass I tried talking to her but the cab man who came to pick her up drove within a slip of finger.
I was very hungry' even the cold has already gotten to me" I was shaking like someone that has empolipse. I rushed to my apartment were I was running away to go.

When I got home Jennifer was not around she went to get some provisions at the supermarket.
The cold was to much in my body I rushed to my gas cooker and on it* I stood beside my gas cooker for 20 minutes before the cold calm down. I went and took my bath' after I took my bath I started having hot temperature that was bad.

No strant left of me to take my self to the hospital' to worst the matter I left my phone in emaka's house or I should have inform him what that is going on. I was shaking on top bed when Jennifer came back she heard some nosie coming out of my room she came a bit closer to my door so she can know if that noise is actually coming out of my room" she saw my slippers at the door.

She knocked I could not answer because my mouth was also shaking at that point. She came in since no one wants to let her in, she saw me on top bed shaking" she shut the blood of jesus when she touched my body. It was as hot as hell fire.

She order for a ride and took me to the hospital. The next day I didn't make it to school emaka came looking for me In my apartment but some of my neighbors who was around told him I was took to the hospital.

All this is happening to me because of the self finshe interest of chizzy now see the kind of problem I'm into. first she wants emaka to turn to my enemy by drugging me so she can took advantage of me* second Amanda I suffered for months to get is trying to broke up with me because she waited for me and I didn't show up because I slept over in emaka's house" third am in means of dieing because of the rain that beat me in the previous day' what a sorrowful week to me.

Continuously.....

Do you think I can still go back to Amanda after what she did to me or do you think Amanda will still forgive me once am back to my feet again" I want to see what you think in the comment section' please don't forget the schedule of my work is still working as MONDAY' TUESDAY & FRIDAY so stay online for the next chapter to drop.

Like.                    👍

Comment.          📝

Vote.                    🚮

And

Share.                 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

______________________
Word counts 1220

Writer ~ Abraham Ebube...
————————————————

Please don't forget to share