Chapter 3

©2021 by wonderfulstories.

When the knock came I was really scared and I wished I had magic so I could disappear immediately, at that point I didn't know what to do.

I head to the door when I heard the stupid man's voice asking me if I saw his wife, I walked toward the door pretending as if I was asleep. Before I made a move to open the door I was already in agreement with Bella to confidentially hide by the door in case her husband decided to step in and check, obeyed then I set foot on to open the door. when I opened the door stupid man looked at me and thought I was fast asleep *did you see my wife* he asked and I added' no I haven't, I left you too downstairs. Since then I haven't set my eye on her. He node his head and left, I quickly rushed inside and asked Bella to leave but instead I kiss her before she leaves, me being 100% sure if the stupid man discover I was near his wife not to talk of kissing her that signify shows my family will be ready to receive my corpse.

Instead, I will not kiss her and she kept on enduring in the middle of my suite telling me she will not leave until I gave her a good night kiss, I have to acquit myself and ran to the bathroom pretending I was taking my shower then she left, when I came out of the bathroom I quickly Lock my door, breath heavily and lay on my bed.

In the morning.

Time to inquire into my new school on our way to the school.

I don't want to know what you are up to but if you think you are smart and you want to mess around that will be the end of you on earth. That statement got me the more, I already knew what he meant. He was referring to me about yesterday night.

We materialize at the school.

{Omo con see school} wow the school look like the territory of the president of Nigeria if someone is not careful enough he/she met even ditch inside the school because it is really big and beautiful, immediately we entered the school heading to the principal's office what that piped out of my mouth was ( we die here ) and stupid man was what's that ' I replied* nothing I was only admiring the beauty of the school

Principal office.

We exchanged greetings and he offered us a seat. After discussing with him he promised to give me feedback regarding if I won the scholarship. Immediately I heard that statement. My face fluctuated and he told me he understands that look. You won the scholarship back in Nigeria doesn't mean you won it here in London, you are qualified for the scholarship but you are not the only one participating in this scholarship so I will get back to you through him * he was referring to stupid man*

"Let me show you around the school just in case your name appeals in the scholar's list, I said to myself there is no need for you to show me around since you are not beyond doubt' if I will win the scholarship but I still followed him because the school was really beautiful and I want to see more of it.

He showed me the laboratory, school field, school playground, and the school also has a swimming pool. I was shocked to see a pool in a school, the most special one is that they have a lot of girls in the school. They have slim, blubber, fair, pure black and black beauty. He decide to show me my classroom but the stupid man told him he will be in the car so when am done I should come so we can leave.

When we got to the classroom it was full of beautiful souls. I stood there for a few minutes trying to figure out who gave birth to this angel I saw there. My eyes went along and saw this beautiful angel sitting and was busy with her textbook without looking up Amanda. And I also saw another one from the order side of the classroom, she's beautiful but was black beauty. I said' no my mission here is to get a fair lady not a black one I quickly twist my eye from her and she was still staring at me but I took my eye back to where Amanda was sitting, I used my eye and zoomed her beauty as if I was using a telephone to do the investigation and she was completely what I wanted in a lady her beauty was God made not man-made they one you can buy in the market.

When the principal introduced me to the class Amanda was not paying any attention at all but Zara the black beauty was busy showing me the green light.

After the principal introduced me to the student as their new classmate, they all welcomed me as their new classmate except Amanda. I kept on wondering why she was behaving like that.

My mentality'' don't mind her, that's the kind of girl you know how to handle most so why are you disturbing yourself. ideology' just keep quiet if you don't know what to say, what makes you think all ladies are the same, especially those born outside Nigeria that knows how to do {shakara}.

On my way to the car since I was done with the principal, I heard a voice and the voice was ejaculating my name and running toward me at the same time ABRAHAM! ABRAHAM !! ABRAHAM !!! To my shock it was Zara calling me from far away and equal running. I stood and waited for her so I could know the problem.

Her getting to me she pretend as if she hit her foot against the ground and was about to fall I quickly rushed and helped her out. She looked up, my eyes and her eye connected like Bluetooth and we too went silent mood for some minutes, I helped her up and she show her appreciation by thanking me, she told me her name is Zara I told her * you already knew my name so nice meeting you Zara, she asked for my contact so she can give me a call. Imagine a lady asking for a guy's contact in this 25 century. I told her I didn't have a phone and true' true' I don't have a phone so she gave me her own because she has already written it on a piece of paper I collected as a humble guy.

I wave to her and leave, looks on her face show me she was excited about me collecting her number.

When I got to the car stupid man asked me what that have been keeping me I lied to him * I was trying to settle everything with the principal before leaving* not knowing I was busy playing the role of the playboy with a lady that is crushing on me.

We drove out of the school,

When we arrived at home, he stopped me at the gate telling me he wanted to pick up some items in the supermarket and he was not sure if he would be back anytime soon and then he drove away.

In my mind, I already knew the kind of temptation I'm about to challenge.

When I opened the door, omo, you should have seen how Bella looks, sexy, half-naked and so exodus she was bowing down showing me the better side of her { bom bom } my odogwu started ringing, I have to be in the better part of me.

Wait for the next chapter so you can know what happened between me and Bella.

Continuously..........

___________________
Word counts 1,300

The schedule of my work is MONDAY' WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY

Like. 👍

Comment. 📝

Vote. 🚮

And

Share. 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

T/w... Abraham Ebube.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't forget to share.