Cut Off Game Too Strong

Brody POV

"MAN IM GONE!! DONT LOOK FOR ME TO PULL BACK UP HERE EITHER.. FINISH DOING DOPE SHIT ILL SELL IT TO YO STUPID ASS!! " I spat at my mother

"So you leaving to Brody? I bring yall into this world and I will take all of yall fatherless bastards out of it." she yelled in my face "I hate all yall wait till I get to yo sista' gon'on Imma folla' you"

"You say you hate us?" I pushed her on the couch. That's the first time I put my hands on a female, an older woman, my mother. I hate for it to be her. "You ain't no motha'." I started yelling standing over her... my accent got heavy.. it isn't all that heavy but when I'm pissed you can't tell where I'm from. I was standing over her "Nai took care'uh Paige and Quan. ya only took Aug in fa' uh' cuppa' dolla' twards' ya nex' fix. And ME I TOOK CARE'UH ME NAI TOOK CARE'UH ME. THAT'S MY SISTA AND I BE DAMNED IF YA THINK YA 'BOUT TO DO SOME TA HA!! I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I went outside and cut at least five times in each tire I took bricks that decorated the house and threw them at her window And dashboard. I took my keys out and keyed her car I wrote out 'GET HELP' on one side and just scratched the other side. she got a little brain cause when I looked up she was recording me. but I'm smarter I walked up to her took her phone I took lotion off her key table and put it in the back and all over the battery "you ain' none ta us, I'm movin' changin' my numba' all'at" with those words I got in my care ready to drive out when I saw sirens I sped off.