Surprise surprise

SYNAI POV
"How much is the house?" I asked

"100,000 or 883.33 for 120 months" she replied

"I want it"

"Really?"

"Yes, I want to move in next week!"

"Okay first months rent due when you move in and every month that day"

"I'll buy it out"

"Really are you serious?"

"Yes I'll write you a check, if you have any problems cashing I'll pay with cash."

See I have two jobs I work at foot locker and I work as a nurses assistant I went to Henry ford high school and they helped me get a job so what ever I have I worked for it nothing was ever handed to me I never depended on a soul period. and I'm going to college to be an official nurse. but back to the story.

"Okay sign these papers and the house is yours" I signed the papers wrote a check for 100,000 dollars and gave her a few dollars for being nice unlike some of the other people I viewed homes with today. I picked Paige up and left.

"Like the house Paige" I asked Paige when we stopped at a stop light. I have a purple and black mustang which I paid for and my spinners I paid for tinted windows I paid for. get the point? You gotta work for what you want.

"Yes, we can move there?" She asked.

"Yep you, Quan, and I"

"I can't wait" she clapped her hands as we pulled into the driveway. when we walked in Quan was laid up with some chick. I put Paige down and she ran, jumped on Quan, and kiss his cheek. "Quan guess what!" She said excited.

"What's up baby sis" he replied.

"Nai got a new house, it's big and cute and for us!" He snapped his head at me.

"You got one!?" By now the girl got impatient and left😂😂. I shook my head. he jumped up and hugged me picking me up off the ground. "Oh my god I need to get a job so I can help with the rent."

"No Quan ain't no rent I bought it out"

"Oh my god nai that's great, I can't stand living here, when are we leaving?"

"Next week on the first. but start packing now."

"Okay" we both went upstairs but he came in my room and sat on my bed. "Nai come here." i walked over to him. he grabbed my legs and pulled me close to him, and I sat on his lap. what he my brother.! "Nai he love you"

"What you talking about Quan?" He straight faced me. "okay, okay, I know but he my brother."

"No he ain't"

"Oh my god Quan really.!" I got up, and went to my closet to start packing but I seen a box. I picked it up and looked at Quan. "what's this?"

"I don't know Synai" he got up and left. I sat the box on the bed, and opened it. my jaw dropped at the sight of the baby blue skater dress with curved wedges and a strip of paper
_________________________
|ρυт тнιѕ σи αи∂ gσ συтѕι∂є αт 8:30|
_________________________
Well now it's 8:10 so so I hopped out in the shower then I got out and put on my dress and shoes. I did my hair . when I went to put on some perfume there was some new perfume with another strip of paper
_________________________
|ωєαя тнιѕ му qυєєи тσ мαт¢н уσυr|
|ѕє¢яєт α∂мιяєя... 😘😉❤️.............|
_________________________
I sprayed some on I went to switch purses and a new one was there with a note of course..
__________________________
|ℓιкє тнє ѕυяρяιѕє? ωєℓℓ мσяє тσ........|
|¢σмє😘😍👏👌...............................|
__________________________
II switched the purses by now it was 8:29 I walked downstairs "Quan you got Paige?" I asked.

"Yeah I got her" 8:30 I opened the door and my jaw hit the ground my ride is a white limo