Dammit Synai [яαтє∂ я]

AUGUST POV

I woke up to some thing wet and moving on my soldier. It felt so good I grunted in amazement. I lifted the cover up and seen Synai's head. This is new, I could get used to it. "Good morning baby" I said.

"Good morning." She replied crawling from under the cover. "After all you did yesterday, I decided I'll give you a little something new."

"Yea, I see." I kissed her. "You know I love you right.?"

"Yea baby, I know I love you too."

"Well then kiss me little girl."

"Nope." She got up and ran into the bathroom I chased her. I got to the bsthroom and she didnt close the door. Nice one nai. I went into the bathroom, and picked her up from behind "LET ME GO!!!" She yelled. I threw her on the bed and hovered over her. I planted soft kisses all over her face. "Ewwww! Get off geeettt oooooffffff."

" Girl you know you love my kisses." I said still kissing her. I started to tickle her.

"St....stop.....aug.....august.... quittttt." She stuttered laughing trying to breath.

"Who yo daddy?" I smirked at her.

"Idk" she replied.
"Oh yea?" I put my hands down her panties and started playing with her pussy her shit got wet immediately. She started moaning.

"Ooohh Aug mmmm da... Baby."

"What you call me?" I said sticking two fingers in.

"Babyyyy mmm yessss." She gone keep playing huh...

"Baby what's my name" I said now sticking my tongue in her pussy I flicked my tongue on he clit driving her insane.

"Ooooh auggggg baby" -_-I got up took my boxers off and her panties all the way off. I flipped her over. and stuck it in slow making sure to driver her crazier with every stroke "faster aug faster" I sped up and went harder and deeper. I loved how every time I went in her ass would shake.

"What's my name, now?"

"Mmmm August baby" I slowed down since she wanted to play. "okaay daddy go faster daddy please" I smirked and picked up the pace. After I got her to climax I went back down and cleaned it off her. I kissed her so she knew how good she taste.

"Now that's daddy's pussy and nobody else." I said putting my arms around her waist.

"And this my soldier down here" she said and she grabbed it.

"Dammit girl shit too wet! Now gimme kiss and go put yo stuff back on so we can go home." she kissed me and I kissed her back she tried deepening it, but I pulled away. "maybe later."