Let the war begin

"What's up Nai damn" he said clenching his jaw. "You cheating now?"

"What the fuck are you talking about Aug?"

"Fuck you Synai!" He stormed out I felt a few tears slip out my eyes than all the guys come and hug me. I went up to my room and layed there with my back towards the door. I felt the bed dip but I didn't turn around, they turned me around and it was Neil I looked at him and tried turning back around but he had a firm grip on my waste I looked down not wanting him to see me crying, but he wasn't having that either he lifted my chin and kissed me I started kissing back but quickly pulled away and gave a faint smile. he smiled back and licked my cheek licking the tears up. I giggled and turned my head.

"Man we boutta be gone" Kev said coming in the room than smirked at us I quickly got up and ran into the bathroom I was embarrassed.

Neil POV

"Man we Boutta be gone" the biggest retard came in saying and than smirked at us, Synai ran in the bathroom.

"Why you do that man?" I asked him.

"Do what nigga?"

"Just go nigga" I walked to the door and knocked.

"Just go Neil" she said.

"Nah come on out" she cracked the door. but than I opened it all the way and pulled her into my arms "what's wrong"

_______________________
News for my readers.

I still need more people to follow naynaybaddie please that would be awesome she reached out to me and kiked me and we talk almost everyday...

I am going to make games for more comments I need comments and votes my reads aren't adding up Evan close BUT thank you those that are voting and commenting I don't take it lightly at all😘😘😘 back to the games who ever wins first will be shouted out in the chapter after that (does that make sense?😂😂)

Yall are about to see a side of August that you never thought existed and I didn't either

So you guys #TeamAug or #TeamNeil comment