Not one mistake but two

Neil POV

I was in Nai's shower and I was hearing noises but thought nothing of it that Maybe it was just the tv. I got out the shower and put in my boxers and pants. when I kept hearing it, I went downstairs to see that one little nigga choking Synai up. "Man What The Fuck Going On" I ran up and pulled him off Synai, and started throwing my fist at his jaw. he could fight though I wouldn't say I won but he most defiantly didn't win I pushed him down and ran to get Synai's up.

"Synai get up shawty!! C'mon Man!!!" I shouted getting furious making my way outside. when T-Killa seen me he got mad and yelled "What happen to my wife!?" The rest of the guys looked and rushed to my jeep and sped to the hospital, I was in the back seat an Rio was driving Synai had blood dripping from her legs but I have no idea why. "Aye somebody help" I yelled running into the hospital "aye shawty help me" I said directly to this nurse she came around the desk and her little strong ass got Synai out my arms and laid her on one of those bed things they started rolling her in the back and I was running Behind them and they tried stopping me.

"You can't come back here" the nurse said.

"Bitch get the fuck out my way!!" I yelled down at her. then here come the doctor😒😒

"Sir you have to wait in the wait--"

"YOU GET THE FUCK OUT MY WAY TOO NIGGA" then a man in a suit came.

"Just let him sit in the room you guys" I pushed pass them and ran in the direction I seen them take Synai while the two ass holes held me back. I went in the room as sat in a chair in the corner while the did all these test on her I felt bad cause if I had helped her sooner she wouldn't be here. when they left to get results I walked to her bedside.

"I'm so sorry Synai I'm sorry I didn't come to your rescue earlier than I did this is all my fault I just met you but I'm really feeling you you are beautiful. I know you can hear me, and I know your recovery is gonna fly by" I had her hand in mine. I kissed her hand, then her forehead, then lips. I walked out cause I was a little hungry I went to the subway they got here.

?????? POV

I went to the hospital to see Synai. "can I get the room for Synai?"

"Umm they haven't gotten her results yet but sure you can see her." she typed in some thing. "only one Synai here her room is 143" she said writing me a visitors pass. I walked to her room and seen her. did I tell y'all I was wasted? No? Well I am.. I want to get what I want." I walked to her bed and sucked on her neck she didn't make a sound so I slapped her I didn't care that she was unconscious I wanted to know that I was pleasing her, I closed the door and went back to her bed I pulled her pants down and licked her pearl it tasted good even though I got know reaction, I knew she would have loved it." I got up and was about to get to work but I thought what the fuck am I doing I can't do this to her!! I was fixing her clothes when that one nigga came in

Who do you think ?????? Is... Are you team August or team Neil