More new people part 2

I went back to my room got a quarter bag of weed and two bags of swishers that had two in them. I went back downstairs and sat next to Jae. I grabbed a bottle of ciroc And poured us all shots. well all took one back. "hold on I don't want Paige around this." is called Kailee. "hey bestfriend"

"Hey girlie" she said

"Wanna take Paige I'll give yall money for you both"

"Shiiiiiiiiit, okay"

I stay on 9611 Russell court."

"Damn I'm on that street here I come give me two minutes."

"Bet". I hung up and barely two minute later she blew her horn. I got Paige and took her to the car she waved at everybody on the way out. I gave them my black card and Paige her iPad and went into the house.

"That's yo baby?" Rio asked as I sat down.

"Baby sister but I took care of her since birth and I'm adopting her." I answered rolling up I lit it dragged and passed it to Jae to Kev, Rio, Neil and back to me. TKilla was downstairs on the game. I felt my high kicking him but I wasn't extremely high. "yall I gotta go pick up my new car."

"Let me go" Neil and Kevin said

"You ain't got a choice but to let me go" Rio said

"You crushing on me so you want me to go" Jae said smirking I rolled my eyes

"Whatever go get TKilla, and bring yall asses." I said. we went to my black and purple Range Rover and went to the gas station I got gas and we got snacks and went to the dealership. I got out and got my car which was a Mercedes-Benz f015 luxury I gave rio my keys and we went back to the house. He parked my rover in the back with my others and I left my Benz in the driveway. we went back in and chilled "Yall I can't wait till bae get back" everybody looked like they got tensed. I shrugged it off. "Can I lay on you" I asked Neil. he nodded and I Laid back these guys chill as hell. I heard the door open and August apeared. I ran and jumped in his arms.

_____________________
Cars in mm which one of her cars is your favorite?