Grand Theft Auto

Brody POV

I looked at my phone to see that Synai had sent her address. I pulled up to a red light and got out my car I walked up to a car in front of me. I knocked on the window, they rolled the window down. I hit him opened the door hit him again and pulled him out the car. as much as I wanted I couldn't keep my car I didn't want the to trace my plates and go to Nai crib with the shit. Anyways I'm speeding maybe a good 20 over the speed limit I pull up to the street and get out at the corner when I got out I seen more sirens so I took of running and bumped in to somebody

"Man watch were Ya' goin' lil nigga" they said getting hard with a nigga so I went 0-100 and I told yall a nigga accent get heavy when I'm pissed.

"Man move around ma mans fuh' I bus' ya' right quick"

"Man you ain't bout shit"

"Nigga I 'uh show ya' what a nigga 'bout" I pulled out my glock with my silencer already set on it. I aimed it towards his head.. "Na' I said move it on 'round Patna'"

"Aight nigga damn" he threw his hands up in surrender I shot him in his leg anyways "damn man whatcha shoot a nigga fuh'"

"Fuh' thinkin Imma bitch." I walked away and went to the address she sent, and the shit is DOPE. Its like a dream house or some shit. I mean I know Nai got bread from being a nurses assistance and all but damn we doing this? I needa get like Synai Nichole wiggins! I go up to the door and open it, and walk in. let me tell you this bitch bigger inside than out. I walked In the living room and everybody looked at me, I put my heat up and smiled.
"Yall should lock doors..." Paige ran up and jumped on me and gave me a hug I held her gave Quan and Aug dap and gave Nai a hug.

"So what happen with yo mama?" Synai asked me

"I'm done with her, she hates us and she called us fatherless bastards" I replied

"Well that bitch ain't shit no way she ain't did a damn thing fuh' us yall on da' streets tryna help us, I'm bustin' my ass on two jobs TRYNA make sure ha' child eat she laid ha' hoes ass up and had us! She filed fuh' August adoption. Na' all she wanna do is dope. huh I got Anotha' thang fuh' ha' ass watch" I have never seen Synai like this before "Paige go get ya' shoes on" she said going up the stairs "and yall get ready we FINNA go somewhere.." she said. August looked at me lost, confused, and scared. Best believe I returned the look. "Head ta' da' do'" she said to paige. well as you can tell it runs through the family our accents get pretty strong but hers better than mine. and some how it skipped to aug too. anyways. Nai put Paige in the back if aug truck and went to the driver seat. aug got in the passenger seat and my big ass and Quan got on either side of Paige. she sped off before I evan closed the door. within 15 minutes we pulled up to moms crib. "Quan don't leave Paige out here, she don't needa see this. aug Brody come on" she instructed..... Pause I thought I was older than her but whatever she mad right now. but I got out. Imma let somebody else tell the rest.