Results

Neil POV

I was walking back into the room and seen her Ex fastening her pants!! I know this nigga ain't just rape her while she unconscious. I ran and punched the nigga in his jaw, he fell against the table I was Finna finish my job but was interrupted.

"Okay I got results.." the doctor walked in but seen me Finna beat this nigga ass! "Security!!" He yelled. "What happened sir"

"I walked in here to this nigga fastening her pants, this nigga raped her while she was unconscious!!!" I was pissed they was taking him out the room.

"Okay sir calm down... I got results, do you want me to let you cool down before I tell you.?"

"Nah I'm listenin"

"She was pregnant and she might have a miscarriage. there really isn't anything we can do about the baby because she isn't far along at all.. she slipped in a very slight coma but she will be up from it in no time a week and a half at the longest "

"Okay thank you man" I said cooling down

"My boss said You can stay here with her if you want, visiting hours are almost up so the rest can come see her and I'll come tell you guys when they are over... she'll only have one machine hooked up and that's a breathing machine to make sure we don't lose her and to tell us her breathing rates.."

"So if I get her into a room upstairs with a bigger bed can I sleep in the bed with her? Or should I not?"

"Sure you can pay to get her one of them rooms to me and I'll move her now or to the desk and they will take her when ever they have time"

"How much?"

It runs from 275 to 350" I pulled out 7 fifty dollar bills"

"Best room you got" I said while he was getting ready to move her I got the Guys and we followed him up the elevator and to the room with a big room and a lot of space I wasn't gonna tell then what happen just yet.. idk if I should tell Synai when she got up but I would feel foul if I kept that from her.. he put her in we new bed.

"I'll let you guys know when visiting hours are over." he said and left.

"So what's up?" Rio asked.

"That nigga was beating her ass" I said getting mad all over again " she in a coma but she gone be gone for 2 weeks at the longest she was pregnant but the baby fighting for its life but they can't do nothing cause she ain't far along."

"Damn" Kevin said jae looked heated and then his phone buzzed and he started texting.

"Let's go, we'll come back tomorrow" Rio said.

"Nah I'm staying" I said.

"When they kick yo ass out you walking cause I ain't coming back" we all chuckled and they left except TKilla cause he was slumped on the recliner in the corner. I got in the bed next to the Synai and put my arms around her as if she was only sleeping and I joined her.