ѕнє нαтєѕ мє

He went and locked the bedroom door, he walked back to me and hugged and he kissed my neck. "I'm sorry for telling Paige" he said.

"Yup" I shot back. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a box.

"Here" he said he gave me the box and I opened it it held a necklace with two black hearts with silver diamonds covered in it and they were forming an infinity sign.

"No I can't take this give it to kailee."

"Nah I don't even want her, I'm just with her cause I can't have you."

"Aug you are my brother, this could never work" He kissed my neck then up to my lips, we were now making out, after a minute or so he went down to kissing my stomach. By now I was laid out on the bed, he started kissing along my panty line "August quit I have to go to work"

"Man Synai, I love you and I want you, I don't care what people say. we not even blood! I was adopted in the family. I got up, and went to my closet, I picked out some purple distressed jeans a black last king crew neck sweater and my Jordan grape 6s, and my black beanie with studs. I dropped my robe not paying August no mind I lotioned my body and put on deodorant I put my clothes on and straighten my hair pen straight I sat on my bed and put my shoes on I got up and walk towards the door but was stopped by August grabbing my waist. "Quan know" he said I snapped my neck at him

"Quan know what?"

"That I'm in love with you, bro knows too"

"Let me guess Kailee knows too" he chuckled, then proceeded to answering my question

"Nah not yet but I'm going to get her hip" I got out of his grip on my waist.

"Don't even" I shook my head and headed to Paige's room.

August pic
I love her, I want her to be my girl not my sister. after she walked out I went downstairs, I told Brody and Quan to come to the kitchen. Kailee was too busy in her phone. "Man I told her that you two know." I said.

"....Aaaaand" the both said.

"She hates me." I replied. A few minutes later Synai came in the kitchen with Paige on her hip.

"Quan, Brody I'm gone" she gave them both hugs and kisses on their cheeks "when I get off work I have a few appointments to look at homes and apartments.

"You taking Paige to live with you?" Quan asked

"Nah, I'm taking you and Paige until you 18 and can get your own place, I don't wanna leave y'all here with her"

"Alright sis love ya"

"Love ya too, bye y'all" she walked out.

"Yeah man she hates you" Quan said. Brody hit him in the back of the head

"What imma do"i asked

"Man she is your sister and I heard that she was talking to some little nigga" Quan said.

"MAN WHAT"😡😡😤👿