ѕтαятιиg σνєя

"Okay baby I'll see you when I get back" my mom said.

"Yup" I replied.

"Imma be back in about 2 and a half hours.

"Okaaaaay whatever" she left outta the house. "Quan come here we Finna leave and get the uhaul and you gone drive my care since you ain't got yo license yet if you fuck my baby up imma fuck you up."

"Damn okay" I grabbed Paige and drove to the uhaul building. I got the uhaul and we drove to the house I put stuff like Paige tv and our dressers and clothes hygienic products things like that and we left Quan followed me to the new house we pulled up and went in he was amazed "Nai this is crazy mane"

"I know right come let's look at your rooms." we walked up stair I showed his room first I put in a bed and stuff earlier this week, than Paige's which I had painted maybe a lavender like color last week and put in a bed and stuff. Paige jumped out of Quan arms.

"Oh my god Nai I can have my toys in here" she asked.

"Yea Paige you can put your toys in here."

"I love you mommy!" She ran and hugged my legs. me and Quan looked at eachother in confusion.

"Paige mom isn't here honey"

"Yea, you are, you're mommy Nai and this...." she began and spread her arms for Quan to join the hug, and he did. "....Is uncle Quan" I bent down and kissed her cheek and Quan kissed my forehead and kissed Paige's. "Mom will we ever have to see that lady again?"

"Umm no promises but we shouldn't. let's start unpacking.."

"Aye Nai ma keeps calling me" Quan said after he put the dressers in the rooms. I looked at my phone she called me a million times, and she just called me again, I answered.

"Yes Jill" I said

"Where are you, y'all stuff gone you Better buy y'all some more stuff or y'all ain't gone have shit, cause I'm broke."

"Nah we gone"

"Well bring Paige back"

"Nah" I hung up took my sd card out did the same with CeQuan [suh-Quan] phone and Paige tablet I put lotion in the backs and soap and water I needed these destroyed.

"Aye mane wyd"

"I'm getting us new ones they had to go" after we finished packing we went to the sprint store. I looked around. "Paige come here" I picked her up and took her where the tablets were. "which one?"

"That one" she said pointing to a iPad.

"What you want Quan?"

"A note."

"Can I get a iPhone 6 plus in gold and note in black and this IPad.. I got a Kermit the frog shaped case Quan got a case with "🔥😈💸💯" these emojis all over it in a pattern and I got Paige a pink case with a keyboard.

"Do you want a family plan for the phones ma'am?" The guy said

"Yes please?"

"Nai, I can pay my own bills." Quan said.

"Boy hush" we got our phones switched numbers and got Paige tablet and went to the house.. I texted August to come over, he didn't know who it was at first but I told him. "Paige put your shoes on we going to our favorite place."

"Yayyyy" she cheered and ran up stairs. after about 20 minutes Aug came, we all got in his truck and went to the mall. I seen this cute half sweater with emojis (y'all I love emojis I swear, I'm obsessed 😂😴) all over it, I had to have it. so I got me and Paige one and I got me and her some distressed jeans except mine were rock revivals and hers were true religion. we went to foot locker and got hella shoes. we went to many more places Quan and Aug were carrying me and Paige's bags we put our Chanel sunglasses on and walked to the car with the guys not far behind. We left and went home we just chilled there.