Chapter 12 ~ Skylor POV

The night quickly fell, which meant it was time to put the plan into action.
"You ready?" Skylor patted Cole on the shoulder. She was surprised to see he actually had really strong muscles.
"As ready as I'll ever be." Cole signed, and walked over to Jay. Skylor watched for a distance.
"Hey! Lightning mouth!" Cole pointed at Jay. Jay had just been.. Well.. Whatever the snakes wanted him to do. "I've got a fight to pick on you!"
"Who, me?" Jay turned around on his heel, and clenched his fists. I thought I saw Jay's eyes flicker red for a second. I could tell he was obviously ready for a fight. I swear Cole gulped, but I couldn't be certain. I watched the fight unfold in front of me. Cole tried to kick Jay's shoulder, but Jay blocked it and tripped Cole up. He quickly got up and punched. Jay dodged easily. Cole was too stunned at Jay's fighting to see Jay punch Cole in the face. He crumpled unconscious to the ground. Without thinking, I sprinted up to Jay and locked his arms behind his back.
"GET OFF ME!" He yelled, trying to kick me. I twisted in a special way, before he crumpled to the ground. Great, I thought. Two helpless bodies. That was when Nya rushed over to me, and saw the boys lying on the ground.
"Their fine." I winked at Nya. She smirked at me.
"Just help me carry them to the infirmary." I sighed.