Chapter 22 - No POV

No, No is not a person...

--------------

"Finally, your back!" Nya sighed, spreading her hands to welcome back the team. "I've got Jay - come with me." She started walking.

"And hello to you, too." Cole rolled his eyes.

"What do we do, then?" Sensei Wu appeared out of nowhere.

"We give him a little... refresher..." Misako smirked. "Now come on, we're wasting time! AGAIN!"

***

"All we have to do is tell him memories?!" Nya threw her hands up.

"We explained about five times. SERIOUSLY, KEEP UP!" Kai facepalmed.

"What are you talking about?" Jay looked up at us. They had sat him down, and surrounded him so he couldn't escape. "Please, I need to be somewhere!"

"Where?" Cole raised an eyebrow. Everyone stared at Jay.

"Nowhere. It's an excuse, right?" Jay shrugged.

"Okay, Cole, you first." Misako pointed at the black ninja.

"Um... Jay..." Cole rubbed his head, trying to think. "Oh, remember the time you shocked me with your nunchucks to shock me out of hypnotism? Funny, right?!"

"What are you talking about...?" Jay raised an eyebrow.

"That memory is not strong enough, Cole. Kai, you try!" Zane pointed at Kai.

"Okay..." Kai murmured, shuffling his feet on the grass. "Okay... Okay-"

"Okay, I'm going." Lloyd shrugged. "Remember when we threw those stone warriors off that flight of stairs together! Or when-"

"I GOT ONE, I GOT ONE!" Kai shrieked. "Okay, remember the- Dang, I forgot!" 

"Stone warriors... those guys dressed in red armour...?" Jay squinted in thought.

"YES, YES!" Lloyd spread his hands.

"Wu?" Misako gestured to Sensei.

"Um..." Sensei trailed off.

"Really, guys?" Cole stared at everyone. "NO memories of Jay?"

"Okay, I think I can handle this." Nya pushed everyone out the way. "Jay! Oh my gosh, so many memories. Our first date when you turned into a snake? Inconvenient, but that was the same day we had our first kiss, AND the day you discovered your true potential. Remember when I turned evil? Not great for me, but when you said how heartbroken you were, Oh my gosh..."

There was a long silence.

(QUE THAT MUSIC FROM THE ROYAL BLACKSMITHS FROM AFTER COLE FINISHES THE TRIPLE TIGER SASHAY (GO WATCH THE EPISODE AND YOU'LL KNOW WHAT I MEAN)

"Nya?" Jay blinked and smiled. "Is that you?" And that was when his eyes rolled to the top of his head and collapsed.

"Catch him!" Kai gasped. Lloyd caught him millimetres from the ground.

"Yep, it worked." Skylor picked up Jay's legs. "But does he remember us?"

"Who knows but... who cares? Let's get Jay to the infirmary." Nya smiled.

---------------------

ONLY 2 CHAPTERS LEFT!!! (Including the Epilouge)

To be fair, there will probably be a Final Author's Note because DEAL WITH IT.

Yeah, I'll do soppy writing there.

So... as I have nothing else to say...

BYE

-Rain xx