Chap 3: Niall's unexpected Adventure and The Kulot's perspective

Niall's p.o.v 

"dude! I really need to go to the effing toilet!" i shouted at Liam, who was focusing on his phone, ignoring me =_____=

We're inside of a private room in a temporary closed down airport and to my horror, there's no food and toilet in this room. Curse my big appetite and small bladder! urghh. I can't hold it in anymore!

i looked at Zayn who was dead asleep on the couch with Louis. They looked like two cats snuggled to eachother, luckily the couch was big enough for them to fit in. 

Then I looked at Harry and to my surprise, he wasn't on his phone but instead, he was tapping his foot and mumbling things like "i can't wait to see her, i miss her so much, i can't believe i'm here." i have no idea what's going on with him but i have no time to investigate, i just really...NEED...TO...PEE!

"godammit! i'm going to the toilet. I'm gonna wet my freaking pants!" i said while walking out of the door before Liam can even protest. 

the airport was kinda scary 'cause the place looks dead, i mean there's no people inside and the stores were closed. even the food carts were gone >:( but Mico said not to worry, he'll get me food as soon as possible :D 

if you don't know who Mico is, he's our new manager. and he is freaking awesome! He can speak 30 different languages and he's very smart. He might look boring but he's the complete opposite of that! i mean he can do almost everything! oh and He lives here in the Philippines. 

Mico and Harry were bestfriends when they were 13. Harry said that they met on a summer camp and Mico would spend the rest of the day teaching Harry how to speak in Tagalog. I begged Harry to teach me how to speak in Tagalog so i can communicate with Mico in his own native language but Mico told me that he will find someone to teach me how to.

i followed the directions to the toilet and finally, i found heaven (a.k.a the toilet)

-after 3 minutes- 

"god, that feels so good." i said to myself while zipping my zipper. i went out of the cubicle and took a quick little look in the mirror. 

i frowned when i saw my reflection. i looked like a complete mess, i then sniffed myself and frowned at my own stink, "i really need to take a shower." i said to myself and exited the men's room. 

when i went out of the bathroom door, i heard a loud squeal behind me which caused me flinch. 

"oh... my...god!!!! si n-Niall!" i turned around and saw a girl, probably a directioner but how the heck did she got in here? i mean the airport is temporary closed and all the gates were closed so no crazed fan will able to sneak in here. but how the heck did she got in here?!

"how did you get in--" i was about to ask her but she passed out, so i catched her before she can even hit ground. 

"holy, crap." i said under my breath. the girl was completely asleep, like she was in a coma or something. i shook her whole body, trying to wake her up (not in the perverted way) but she was still dead (figuratively)

i quickly pulled my phone from my pocket and dialed Mico's number. 

"Mico! where are you? a girl saw me and she passed out! i found her near the women's room.. wait, you know her? okay, i'll bring her to the private room. bye." i ended the call and shoved the phone in my pocket. 

i then carried her to the private room, and to my surprise, she wasn't heavy so i didn't put that much effort to carry her all the way to the room.