Take It Easy

{Evelyn}

I slowly opened my eyes, rubbing them tiredly and stretching, which caused me to make a noise that sounded like a long squeal in contentment. I heard a giggle coming from behind me, I turned to see a pair of very green eyes looking at me in amusement, "what's so funny?"

"You," Ashton says with a smile, I turn to face him completely, raising an eyebrow at him questioningly, "it's just... You've never stayed before."

"We stayed together in London, Ashton."

"But not here though, and I just like it. Watching you sleep I mean, and seeing you wake up."

"That's a bit weird, Ash." I laugh slightly.

He shakes his head a little, "well, there's never been any doubt that I'm weird."

"I like your weird." I say, moving a bit closer to him, a small smile playing on my lips.

"I like that I can be weird with you." He wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me closer, so our bodies are pressed against each other.

"Your eyes are so green today." I run my fingertips lightly along his eyebrow before following the shape of his cheekbone.

"Yeah, they do that when I'm happy." He smiles and I kiss him sweetly.

"I'm hungry." I pout.

"Aw, baby," he giggles, hugging me, and pressing a kiss to my neck, "what are you in the mood for?"

"I don't know, I'm too lazy to cook." I let out a huff, pulling away from him, and onto my back.

"Who said you'd be cooking?" He laughed.

"Oh, really?" I look at him with a slight smirk, and he nods, "hmm... Surprise me." I smile, giving his lips a quick kiss.

He crawled off the bed, reaching for his boxers, and I grabbed his hand, he looked at me with confusion, "leave them off." I say looking him up and down, biting my bottom lip slowly.

"You're so naughty." He grins, crawling over me, and kissing my lips then my neck.

"Ash..." I giggle.

"Yes?" He asks, looking down at me.

"I'm still hungry." I look down at my stomach as it makes a growling noise on cue.

"Okay, baby. I'll be back in a bit." he gives me another kiss, and leaves the room.

I smile as I hear cupboards opening and closing down in the kitchen. I turn to look out of Ashton's large bedroom window. The view was something else at this time of the day, and I understood why he never bothered with curtains. My smile turns into a grin as the strong smell of bacon slowly creeps into the room. I get up putting on my underwear, grabbing his boxers and make my way downstairs.

I'm so glad that the guys were staying at their parents houses this weekend, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to stay and spend this extra time with Ashton. My heart almost hurt with how much I loved him, and honestly, it was scary but wow, was it totally amazing at the same time. This was still our little secret, and for the moment, that's how we wanted to stay.

It does sound bad, keeping it from our closest friends but with everything they are doing to get us to be 'friends' again, we were just a little annoyed at them for not listening. Though, it was kind of nice that they didn't give up on us. Just imagine, if Calum and Ashton hadn't had that fight just over eleven months ago, then Ashton and I probably wouldn't be here now.

I lean against the archway to the kitchen, and watch him cook for a moment. He's brave making bacon naked. I move behind him slowly, and wrap my arms around his waist, he jumps slightly, and giggles as I kiss his shoulder lightly, "bacon sandwiches?" I smile.